Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

2014/15 ST Latest - Thursday 12:00

From LCFC facebook

The queue for new Season Tickets at the City Fanstore will close at 12.30pm today, with a sell out likely this afternoon.

Get in there, just renewed my season ticket; very efficient at the T.O, lovely girl served me and took just minutes (with a bit of a hold to get through). Apparently next year you wont have to do it at all as it will automatically be done. 

I have just renewed my online and it was all done within 5 minutes no messing around with queuing, it finally comes to those that wait. :)

I walked into the shop on Saturday morning, two assistants serving, no queue, when one had finished I walked up, renewed, handed over lots of £20 notes and walked out.

The renewal phase is never busy as the window is so big and a few will wait until pay day whenever that is.

I think last week was a one off like Watford last season, the next seasons renewals whatever league we're in won't be as manic for new comers if any go on sale.

Are you able to set up a Direct Debit through the website, or is it only in store or over the phone?

You can't at present it's in store or over phone only although the club have said it's coming soon for STH wanting to renew online

Archived