Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BlueJoe

Away days....

1 point per away game you went to last season and the current season. 

So if you went to 7 away games in the 13/14 Season (last season) you will start this season on 7 points. 

And if you then went to the first away game of the 14/15 season (next season) you would go up to 8 points. 

1 point per away game you went to last season and the current season. 

So if you went to 7 away games in the 13/14 Season (last season) you will start this season on 7 points. 

And if you then went to the first away game of the 14/15 season (next season) you would go up to 8 points. 

So does the priority go up during the season? You could potentially gain a better priority though the season?

I always thought you gained the priority after the season had finished - So you got the better priority the following season.

So does the priority go up during the season? You could potentially gain a better priority though the season?

I always thought you gained the priority after the season had finished - So you got the better priority the following season.

Not as far as i'm aware.... could be though. I haven't seen that set in stone anywhere. 

it used to be that when it was just games attended and not points a few years ago, but i think it now adds then as we go along, as when i was buying tickets for later games this season i log in and have x loyalty points including the season we're in. 

might change though who knows, doubt it'll be announced by the club, just a work it out for yourself job as usual. 

Yes it's been a rolling system this year.

Points added as you go.

So yes you can improve as you go.

For example I started on 13 this season. Which in most cases was p1 anyway. But have now got 22.

In a few cases such as small allocations at bornemouth this system gave flexibility to increase the total points needed to buy at that point.

Say 15 points and over if they felt it warranted it.

Archived