Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in the North

NFL Fantasy Football 2014

Dont know what I am doing. I did a mock draft and come up with a team but is it official?

You missed the draft mate. If you get on NFL.com now you'll see the team you auto drafted. You were 1st in the queue so your team is fairly good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's being a dick and won't let me sign in or re-register

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have to hit the forgotten password option so it sends you an email to reset it. It's all to do with the new website.

This is the NFL Uk/Sky Sports one I'm talking about & and assuming you haven't tried that yet.

You have to hit the forgotten password option so it sends you an email to reset it. It's all to do with the new website.

This is the NFL Uk/Sky Sports one I'm talking about & and assuming you haven't tried that yet.

• Regenrate Password failed

Constantly.

• Regenrate Password failed

Constantly.

One of my friends said he couldn't get it to work on his phone at all. Maybe try on a computer if you've not already - that's what he's doing tonight. And it worked for me - otherwise I'm out of ideas mate.

Edit: They did stick something on their twitter feed (NFL UK) the other day about if you can find that.

Archived