Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Philly Fox

USA Foxes

This whole situation is just so frustrating. The team was on such an upward trajection under Pearson, and now we're going to bring in a new manager who will inevitably alter the chemistry and strategy of the team. I just feel like we're going to be underwhelmed by anyone who gets brought in. Who could possibly be a better fit for the current talent than the guy we just got rid of? 

Edited by Detroit Blues

I wondered that too but I keep telling myself that they are professionals. The team knows what they need to do and they know what is expected of them. With the pre-season training they have now under Shakespeare and Walsh I'm sure not much is changing. I can't imagine a WIDE margin of change in the style of play.

This whole situation is just so frustrating. The team was on such an upward trajection under Pearson, and now we're going to bring in a new manager who will inevitably alter the chemistry and strategy of the team. I just feel like we're going to be underwhelmed by anyone who gets brought in. Who could possibly be a better fit for the current talent than the guy we just got rid of? 

Klopp. But we know that's not happening. Too bad--- I'd love to see what he could do with all the pace on this team.

Detroit Blues are you a Detroit FC fan? I used to live in Brighton but never made it to a match.

I went to my first Detroit City FC match this summer and I thought it was a lot of fun. I sat (well, stood) in the supporters sections with some of my friends that have season tickets. I don't pay a ton of attention to the team, probably because of the league they play in (which is probably a poor excuse). But it was definitely worth checking out. Tickets are dirt cheap, and the fans are great.

I live just north of Indianapolis now. Hopefully I can make it to an Indy Eleven match.

I went to my first Detroit City FC match this summer and I thought it was a lot of fun. I sat (well, stood) in the supporters sections with some of my friends that have season tickets. I don't pay a ton of attention to the team, probably because of the league they play in (which is probably a poor excuse). But it was definitely worth checking out. Tickets are dirt cheap, and the fans are great.

Ever been to the sex store on i69 Michigan way?

Hey! We have a manager now. woo!

I'm so happy that PrekiWatch 2015 is over. I also think this could be a good appointment, and am pretty excited for hopefully a couple of quality signings and the season to start! Finally!

Does anybody know if there's a way to watch the preseason friendlies in the US?

Almost certainly not I would imagine.

Unless one of the clubs we play against decides to film and stream it, which I assume is unlikely?

Twitter updates will have to do, although I'd love to see how Claudio goes about it.

Does anybody know if there's a way to watch the preseason friendlies in the US?

Almost certainly not.

If they are an TV anywhere, there's usually a way (like the Monaco friendly a few years ago, or the "Cup" vs Everton in Thailand). But I don't think there will be any TV/web streaming for any games this year.

Not sure if you know, but I'm pretty sure you can listen to it on Radio Leicester.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_radio_leicester

If it is the same during the regular season, BBC radio Leicester ends up switching you to a different channel when the game begins. It's almost as if it's blacked out on the internet stream, which is common with other American sports. When I try to listen to our local teams carried on CBS radio, it switches me to the national CBS stream during the game due to restrictions associated with MLB/NFL radio networks.

I have had success with a radio stream for the regular season games posted on the Reddit match threads, but that site does not have pre-season streams (so it seems).

If it is the same during the regular season, BBC radio Leicester ends up switching you to a different channel when the game begins. It's almost as if it's blacked out on the internet stream, which is common with other American sports. When I try to listen to our local teams carried on CBS radio, it switches me to the national CBS stream during the game due to restrictions associated with MLB/NFL radio networks.

I have had success with a radio stream for the regular season games posted on the Reddit match threads, but that site does not have pre-season streams (so it seems).

Pretty sure it isn't the same as during the regular season though. At least that is what anyone else who's mentioned it is saying.

Pretty sure it isn't the same as during the regular season though. At least that is what anyone else who's mentioned it is saying.

During the regular season its a premier league rights issue... but not for friendlies....

I was able to listen to the game via the BBC Radio Leicester website for a few minutes when I had the chance. If Ian Stringer is your cup of tea, you'll get his commentary for free through the preseason.

To me as a commentator he's ok... He chats about strange stuff sometime, but he's mildly entertaining...

But put a person to interview in front of him and he's cringeworthy... So uncomfortable to listen to...