Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Philly Fox

USA Foxes

I've been able to get the BBC Radio Leicester website to play on my phone. Just listened to it that way.

I did that for the preseason games, but I think they may block this for the League Cup; IIRC that will be behind the Foxes Player paywall.

Hey, Guys! 

New to the forum. Been following the Foxes sense 97-98ish.. Like most started following when Kasey Keller Transferred there. 

any other Arizona Foxes on here?

Welcome! and I loved Keller... I was only about 12 then but he was my favorite USA keeper until Timmy. They are a great pair. We have quite a few on the east coast and in the midwest... (indy here) but I don't know of any west coast foxes. How early do you get up?

I'm an early riser anyway, the early match start at 5:30am. Foxes mostly at 7am. Must say NBCSN coverage has been outstanding!

The wife and i are planning a trip to England next April. where on the forum would i find advice on tickets, where to stay around Leicester, what to do match day?

I searched but didn't really come up with anything.  

I'm an early riser anyway, the early match start at 5:30am. Foxes mostly at 7am. Must say NBCSN coverage has been outstanding!

The wife and i are planning a trip to England next April. where on the forum would i find advice on tickets, where to stay around Leicester, what to do match day?

I searched but didn't really come up with anything.

Another member of the Keller Generation! :thumbup:

There's a Ticket News subforum here, where you could probably get some decent info from fellow FoxesTalk members.

Anybody know the TV for the weekend? I'm assuming we aren't on the networks but want to get my DVR set if we're on one of the extra channels.

All I can find is that Chelsea/Palace is on USA

Yeah, looks like we'll be on one of the Live Extra channels tomorrow.

Thanks. Appreciated. But DirecTV didn't update their extra channels until just now to tell me which channel we'd be on. But now it's up so channel 492 it is.

OK, WiFoxes is DV-R'ing the game, so don't ruin it for him (1-3 to the Foxes, hahah).