Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Philly Fox

USA Foxes

Not sure who else watches, but the Men in Blazers show returns this upcoming Monday!

The 2 Robbies will be on it too, so should be a good pre-season show. (They didn't get one last season. I think their first episode was after the 5-3.)

I hope they have an in memoriam for Nigel.

I used to listen to the podcast but it got annoying after awhile... or I would have already known the information so it wasn't new to me lol.

The TV show format is better IMO. 

Completely agree.

Their social media posts are usually pretty great too. (But only follow them on one, because they post the same exact stuff on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook)

• Like 1

Not sure who else watches, but the Men in Blazers show returns this upcoming Monday!

The 2 Robbies will be on it too, so should be a good pre-season show. (They didn't get one last season. I think their first episode was after the 5-3.)

I hope they have an in memoriam for Nigel.

Will definitely be watching, love their show.  Looking forward to their podcast when the league starts too.

Yes! That was great food! I would go again just for that... I would go to a Crew game if they had that out front too haha

It's only about 10 minutes from the ground.

Reminds me that I need to go to Ray Ray's soon.

Edited by placidcasual
  • Like 1

How's everyone spending Saturday morning?

We should have a decent-sized crew (for us) of New York Foxes together at the Football Factory in NYC.

I'll probably watch at home on Saturday. My wife will probably still be sleeping ha

How's everyone spending Saturday morning?

We should have a decent-sized crew (for us) of New York Foxes together at the Football Factory in NYC.

Getting together at a friends house for the games, and having a few beers at 8am. Still waiting to find out if Leicester will be the 10am game on NBCSN, or if I'll have to stream the game online.

Getting together at a friends house for the games, and having a few beers at 8am. Still waiting to find out if Leicester will be the 10am game on NBCSN, or if I'll have to stream the game online.

I think only the 7 am game is on NBCSN... but it would be nice.

I would think that if you have NBCSN, then your cable/satellite provider will also show the games on added PL channels. Is that not the case by you?

I'll be there for the Spurs and Bournemouth games.

If i see some Leicester fans i'll say hi.

Sounds good! Looking forward to meeting you.

It is nice to see in this season preview that they are giving each team equal time. (Though if my maths are right, they'll have ten or so minutes at the end to probably focus on top 4 players/storylines/etc).

It is nice to see in this season preview that they are giving each team equal time. (Though if my maths are right, they'll have ten or so minutes at the end to probably focus on top 4 players/storylines/etc).

Are you talking about the nbc team previews? the one with the scruffy looking fella in a pink jacket? 

That one was pretty dang brief and not much more than the obvious. Hopefully they (or someone) can give a more in depth season preview for leicester.