Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Countesthorpe Fox 1884

Memberships / Away Priority Scheme 2014/15

Wish i hadn't bothered now with my silver membership this season, getting two seats together is virtually no existent even in the more expensive seating areas of the stadium, don't know if the club have decided to sell more gold and family memberships this season than last but unless you plan on sitting alone to most games i wouldn't bother at all and thats with a silver membership god help anyone who has purchased a city fox membership!

Wish i hadn't bothered now with my silver membership this season, getting two seats together is virtually no existent even in the more expensive seating areas of the stadium, don't know if the club have decided to sell more gold and family memberships this season than last but unless you plan on sitting alone to most games i wouldn't bother at all and thats with a silver membership god help anyone who has purchased a city fox membership!

Sunderland match nearly sold out ?? At least having this years membership you'll have a chance to buy a season ticket for next year :thumbup:

Gonna need a bigger stadium.

Sunderland match nearly sold out ?? At least having this years membership you'll have a chance to buy a season ticket for next year :thumbup:

Gonna need a bigger stadium.

Are we certain that all available seats go on the site, do they not hold some back for the shop?

You for real? Loads of seats left :rolleyes:

Archived