Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Countesthorpe Fox 1884

Memberships / Away Priority Scheme 2014/15

Sorry if already covered.

Has anyone else had trouble selecting the 'choose seats' option for league games? It only lets me go on quick seats.

Yep I don't understand how this works yet, I'm a silver member but can't seem to choose seat. Will give em a ring

Yep I don't understand how this works yet, I'm a silver member but can't seem to choose seat. Will give em a ring

Been away from home for a few days so I was trying it on mobile - starting to think it's not mobile compatible maybe as it works on my laptop? 

Just using Everton as a test anyway.  I don't trust them to get the online system working on time a week today for the city members United sale so I'll be on the phone as well hoping to get in that exclusive queue.  

Been away from home for a few days so I was trying it on mobile - starting to think it's not mobile compatible maybe as it works on my laptop? 

Just using Everton as a test anyway.  I don't trust them to get the online system working on time a week today for the city members United sale so I'll be on the phone as well hoping to get in that exclusive queue.

Has your mobile device got Flash?

If not like all apple pads, phones then you won't be able to choose a certain seat as it can't load the seating pages.

It's not a club problem it's a mobile device problem without a flash drive.

Worked fine for me Everton and arsenal, that was on my laptop using internet explorer it wouldn't surprise me if it wasn't compatible with one of these ultra new and modern browsers like chrome or Firefox.

Also I have 2 accounts linked whether that makes a difference.

Has anyone received yours yet in the post , I went down on the first day available and got one for me and my brother who lives in Cheshire .

Neither of us had had one posted out yet , I have just got back after 2 weeks away on holiday .

I assumed they would be posted out by now and want buy tickets for the games released so far

Has anyone received yours yet .

Has anyone received yours yet in the post , I went down on the first day available and got one for me and my brother who lives in Cheshire .

Neither of us had had one posted out yet , I have just got back after 2 weeks away on holiday .

I assumed they would be posted out by now and want buy tickets for the games released so far

Has anyone received yours yet .

Hi all I tried to post this early today ? But it did not show on the forum .

Has anyone received membership card yet ? Both my brother and I have got ours yet and I queued on the first day and have not heard anything yet ??

Hi all I tried to post this early today ? But it did not show on the forum .

Has anyone received membership card yet ? Both my brother and I have got ours yet and I queued on the first day and have not heard anything yet ??

I don't think you need a card, When you log into your account it allows your membership privileges, and when you order tickets the tickets get sent in the post, so you don't need a card to get into the stadium. I can't see a reason for a card.

Can somebody explain this to me because I still don't get this priority system:

Chelsea vs Leicester City
Saturday 23rd August 2014, 3pm Kick Off
Stamford Bridge
Dates Criteria* Friday 25th July On Sale to Season Card Holders with 115+ points Monday 28th July On Sale to Season Card Holders with 108+ points Wednesday 30th July On Sale to Season Card Holders with 104+ points Friday 1st August On Sale to Season Card Holders with 102+ points Monday 4th August On Sale to Season Card Holders with 101+ points Wednesday 6th August On Sale to Season Card Holders with 100+ points Friday 8th August On Sale to Season Card Holders with 80+ points Monday 11th August On Sale to Season Card Holders with 51+ points Wednesday 13th August On Sale to Season Card Holders with 50+ points Friday 15th August On Sale to Gold and Family Fox Members Monday 18th August On Sale to Silver and City Fox Members Tuesday 19th August On Sale to Supporters with a 2013/14 Booking History Wednesday 20th August General Sale

There is nothing there that says bog standard season ticket holders. I didn't have a season ticket last season so any away games I went to won't have been recorded as points.

So where do I sit on the priority list?

Can somebody explain this to me because I still don't get this priority system:

There is nothing there that says bog standard season ticket holders. I didn't have a season ticket last season so any away games I went to won't have been recorded as points.

So where do I sit on the priority list?

You have 50 points for being a season ticket holder this year.

Archived