Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Countesthorpe Fox 1884

Memberships / Away Priority Scheme 2014/15

Do members get 5% discount on replica kits?

I bought a retro kit at the KP along with a scarf and a couple of mugs and got 5% of the total. Just bought a red away shirt from LCFCDirect and no discount applied. Just wondering if 5% discount applies across the board or not.

I've just logged into my account on LCFC Direct and when I looked under Loyalty Points (I'm presuming thats the point from the priority you are - I've never looked before) I have 0 points.

Yet i'm a STH and went to 3 away games last season, so;

a) Have they fucked me over not crediting me with booking history so I have now got to prove what away games i've been too - will be pissed off if this is case because I can't find ticket stubs for two of those games, or am I looking in the wrong place (Loyalty Points)

b) Does anyone know what kind of priority I have being a STH with 3 away games last season.

I've just logged into my account on LCFC Direct and when I looked under Loyalty Points (I'm presuming thats the point from the priority you are - I've never looked before) I have 0 points.

a) Have they fucked me over not crediting me with booking history so I have now got to prove what away games i've been too - will be pissed off if this is case because I can't find ticket stubs for two of those games, or am I looking in the wrong place (Loyalty Points)

b) Does anyone know what kind of priority I have being a STH with 3 away games last season.

Your looking in the right place

You get 50 points for being a season ticket holder this season and 1 point each away game

Just edited to say does your account say you are an season ticket holder

They may have created a new account for you and therefore records get lost, I had 3 accounts on there at one time, not my doing and i've just found out my son has two.

They may have created a new account for you and therefore records get lost, I had 3 accounts on there at one time, not my doing and i've just found out my son has two.

I think this could be the case.

I'm going to visit or phone the ticket office tomorrow, i've been sending emails as I needed the account resetting but you're lucky to get a reply within 3 days.

I'm going to visit or phone the ticket office tomorrow, i've been sending emails as I needed the account resetting but you're lucky to get a reply within 3 days.

I've been ST holder for 25 years and i still ended up with 3 accounts and loads of missing away game references.

Same thing happened on my membership, I had 3 accounts, I tried to link it with my Dad's account and he about 5 and couldn't find it.

On the e-mail receipt it gave me my account number it was attached to.

Did you get an e-mail receipt for your season ticket?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived