Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Countesthorpe Fox 1884

Memberships / Away Priority Scheme 2014/15

So has a sea of silver members swooped in for Everton tickets today?

Still a fair few tickets left still.. Mainly in the corners of blocks and corners of stands. Thought this would be sold out by lunchtime

Not sounding too bad then.

Can someone post the screenshot for united? I know silver aren't on that yet but be good to see where the tickets are.

Not sounding too bad then.

Can someone post the screenshot for united? I know silver aren't on that yet but be good to see where the tickets are.

post-18388-0-70622800-1406899252_thumb.p

Thanks, much appreciated.

Famous last words, I feel pretty good about this getting to city members.

I think by judging the gold members sale and the Everton silver sales although they are different categories in games but i think you should be ok getting a ticket

I think by judging the gold members sale and the Everton silver sales although they are different categories in games but i think you should be ok getting a ticket

As my name suggests, I shall be a billy no mates for united so as long as theres something left that's fine by me

Going for two for Burnley though, cheap price makes me think this will sell well regardless.

Do Arsenal tickets go on sale to silver members this Tuesday?

Yup. 

Slightly optimistic being a city member but hoping there'll be availability in A1/C2 for the United game by the time it comes round.  

Am I right in thinking those blocks are entirely JTT pricing so £30?  

Any other Silver members on here not had it updated on their account? I want to get Arsenal tickets tomorrow, but my account is still showing general sale and I can't buy Everton tickets on line, I tried calling but as usual the phone lines are busy and the queuing system is full.

Any other Silver members on here not had it updated on their account? I want to get Arsenal tickets tomorrow, but my account is still showing general sale and I can't buy Everton tickets on line, I tried calling but as usual the phone lines are busy and the queuing system is full.

I'm absolutely livid. I live 200 miles from the ticket office and can't get through on the phones. They're happy to take the £40 instantly but then I get to use it when they're ready? it's a joke. 

I'm absolutely livid. I live 200 miles from the ticket office and can't get through on the phones. They're happy to take the £40 instantly but then I get to use it when they're ready? it's a joke. 

I called them up and finally got through, turns out both me and my Dad have multiple accounts (and I thought it was a bannable offence :ph34r: ) So they've given me the correct client ref numbers so I can link to my Dad's account and I tested it on Everton and I can buy Everton tickets for me and my Dad.

Tickets will be available for Arsenal from 9am tomorrow (so I was told, but I will try as soon as I get up) if you check your LCFC direct account and can't buy Everton tickets then give them a ring.

Don't shoot me down.

Am I likely to get tickets for many games just through general sale? Just considering how worthwhile a membership is?

Just to give you an idea, for the Everton game half the ground is sold out, only SK4 is yellow, probably around 100-150 left,, the rest is in red, like SK3 which only has 5 tickets left, H1 has about 50 tickets left.

Everton tickets are on sale to members and go on sale to Season ticket holders to buy extras on Friday and it doesn't say when they go on general sale, if you know any season ticket holders you should be ok, if not then chances are slim, but not impossible if you want to sit on your own, it depends how many STH want to buy extra tickets.

Arsenal currently has 3 yellow sections SK4, SK1 and G1, but hasn't gone on sale to members yet.

So I got my Gold Membership online, managed to get tickets for opening matches?

Do we actually get a card of any kind? Details on the discounts etc? More importantly my Gold Pin badge!

I know the club have played a blinder with this - £75 to buy a ticket, but nothing received in post yet?

Thanks

So I got my Gold Membership online, managed to get tickets for opening matches?

Do we actually get a card of any kind? Details on the discounts etc? More importantly my Gold Pin badge!

I know the club have played a blinder with this - £75 to buy a ticket, but nothing received in post yet?

Thanks

It is my understanding you will receive a card and full details, including badge, in the post, but as a Silver member I've not received anything yet, season ticket holders are still waiting for their season tickets so I imagine they'll be sorting them first.

Archived