Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Ticket Exchange Thread 2014/15

I'm hoping that West Ham and Palace won't be difficult to get tickets for, and the fact that Arsenal away is on a Tuesday keeps people away, but I really am desperate to go to Man Utd away this season, as I've only ever done OT in the home end (vs Leicester in 2001, no glory hunter me), so if anyone has a poorly-planned holiday and can give me their priority, that would be fantastic.

Hello.

I just moved to Leicester from Canada, and I am still not quite clear on how purchasing tickets works.
I have a gold membership, so I will be able to buy a ticket for myself for throughout the season, which will be fine, but if I want to purchase some extra tickets for the match against Everton, I will need to use someone else's client reference?

Any help would be appreciated!

In other words, I need 2-3 extra tickets for Aug 16th.

I know it's a long shot but I'm gonna go early on this but with it being a $ky game and a bitch of a ko time I'm not hopeful

If anyone wants 2 tickets for Swansea at face value, just want to keep my points rolling and don't want to return tickets so early in the season. I can meet up in Syston or Melton areas, to sort transfer and payment or post FOC so long as I get paid upfront.

Yeah I can meet in syston mate. Few of my mates fancy that one. If they are still going spare I'll have them

I know it's a long shot but I'm gonna go early on this but with it being a $ky game and a bitch of a ko time I'm not hopeful

If anyone wants 2 tickets for Swansea at face value, just want to keep my points rolling and don't want to return tickets so early in the season. I can meet up in Syston or Melton areas, to sort transfer and payment or post FOC so long as I get paid upfront.

If they are going spare mate I'm very interested

Hello.

I just moved to Leicester from Canada, and I am still not quite clear on how purchasing tickets works.

I have a gold membership, so I will be able to buy a ticket for myself for throughout the season, which will be fine, but if I want to purchase some extra tickets for the match against Everton, I will need to use someone else's client reference?

Any help would be appreciated!

In other words, I need 2-3 extra tickets for Aug 16th.

Your one gold membership will only entitle you to a match ticket using that reference. Additional tickets would have to be purchased on general sale, although I would highly doubt it will make it that far.

I have purchased one ticket for the Chelsea game (shed upper, row 17, face value £50). I'm now unable to go, does anyone want to buy it?

Would there be any way to change that to an under 18?

Not sure I'd risk buying off someone here with zilch forum posting history. Would that be a risk? Or am I being overly paranoid?What's the best way of exchanging tickets/payment via this thread? Also if the club reads this can you get into trouble with your season ticket/membership?

I have purchased one ticket for the Chelsea game (shed upper, row 17, face value £50). I'm now unable to go, does anyone want to buy it?

Something tells me you had no intention of ever going how short the time is they have been on sale.

Will this be a pattern all through the season?

Not sure I'd risk buying off someone here with zilch forum posting history. Would that be a risk? Or am I being overly paranoid?What's the best way of exchanging tickets/payment via this thread? Also if the club reads this can you get into trouble with your season ticket/membership?

I've met many people off here in the past and handed over cash/received cash previously. Only real way to do it.

Sometimes even on the matchdays 15mins before kickoff.

I've met many people off here in the past and handed over cash/received cash previously. Only real way to do it.

Sometimes even on the matchdays 15mins before kickoff.

I guess a person to person cash in hand exchange before a match is the best way. I guess because I live in London I was assuming sending the money in advance. I still wouldn't do that with someone without any posting history on the forum.

Excuse my technophobe ignorance, but can someone tell this old window-licker what PM means? Cheers.

Me and the lad are on 110 points (normally priority 2) and won't be able to go to all away games and so will be able to let others have 2 tickets from time to time, starting Newcastle away mid October.

Excuse my technophobe ignorance, but can someone tell this old window-licker what PM means? Cheers.

Me and the lad are on 110 points (normally priority 2) and won't be able to go to all away games and so will be able to let others have 2 tickets from time to time, starting Newcastle away mid October.

Private message.

Hi,my name is Tom and I'm based in London. Living a fair distance away from Leicester I intend to try and get to a few away games next season. If you're not planning on going to some away matches I'd be very interested in buying a pair of tickets off you. Cheers

Private message.

2 tickets for Chelsea would be lovely anyone?

NOTE: I have 2 gold memberships. I won't be going to every game. I will be posting on here if I'm not going to up and coming games so if anyone is really struggling for tickets let me know!

hi FFS 86 Tom, will post on here in plenty of time away matches can't make.

Being a Londoner, (born in Paddington) by birth, I do plan to go to most matches down south and stay with siblings, but as said will post in plenty of time all matches not attending. First one Newcastle, but that's a bit of a trek from London.

Ok so whats the crack... if someone was wiling to 'lend' their refrence to purchase awy tickets, how would I recieve them, as I take it you cant just ring up and give the reference and send the tickets out to a different address, with a different card payment....surely?

Archived