Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Ticket Exchange Thread 2014/15

I can see Orangeade's point, what it comes down to while we are in the Prem is those who meet the criteria buy tickets and keep their priority up, then sell on the ones they don't want to attend, while those who miss out have to buy 2nd hand from these members.

Therefore not increasing their status on the priority points and the gap between them and actually buying tickets officially gradually getting bigger.

But that's the way it is at every other club where tickets are in demand, I'm on the scheme and at present won't be missing one of the 19 aways, situations might change but not by a lot between now and May, if they did I'd do the same, just resell it at face value.

As for 'real fans', a fan is a fan but you could ask him if he's a 'real fan' why hasn't he started on 100+ points? ;)

Because everyone has different circumstances?

Because everyone has different circumstances?

I was saying the last sentence light hearted hence the ;) , I'm not one for saying you should've attended more games when we were shit blah blah blah.

Some can't afford season tickets and I respect that or work or family matters come first, but those that can and are in a position to buy away tickets, it's their choice how they return them if they don't go.

He has a very good point but it won't change, not this season anyway.

im after two tickets for man utd at home for my younger brother and dad if anyone has a couple spare it'd be hugely appreciated- its my brotgers birthday that day and my dads not very well so thought it'd something they could do together that they'd enjoy.

I can collect if required and would also help out that person with any away tickets needed if possible.

thanks in advance

OK so I am a gold member, so to is my Mrs. But due to work commitments, we cannot make the following games and therefore these tickets are available at face value. Through the post as I do not live in Leicester. I would request funds transfered to me then I will post...

Everton x2 (sold)

Man Utd x2 (1 avaliable)

Burnley x2

West Brom x2

I have a ticket to sale for Everton. for more information please text me.

Is this still available mate?

Gold member here with one Everton ticket no longer needed due to work commitments. Happy to sell it to a fellow foxes fan at face value which is £32.

Thanks

I would be happy to take if it's still available

Afternoon all - I signed up this morning with the aim of getting 2 tickets for the Everton game on Saturday. Spoken with someone who was very helpful and fair and only have good words to say about him (mungo go).

However also spoke to Patrick1990 who had a spare ticket i enquired about. Wouldn't sell for less than £45 - then rising to £50. I told him i wouldn't be ripped off by our own fans and that it was most disappointing. Just wanted to let you all know so you are aware in future.

Does anybody know where i could possibly get one more ticket for Saturday?

Thanks in advance

Hi Fellow Foxes,

I have two season tickets in the Keith Weller Lounge, the seats are are to left of the dugouts with the cushioned seats. 

there is a cash bar inside, with food able to purchase too.

I have a spare ticket for the opening game vs Everton.

if you would like to purchase the ticket for this game please personally message for more details

the ticket will come at a cost however i am not on here to rip any fellow fox off the price is not the same as buying the same ticket from the club it will be lower.

I am trying to match it against a standard match ticket (i hope)

However also spoke to Patrick1990 who had a spare ticket i enquired about. Wouldn't sell for less than £45 - then rising to £50. I told him i wouldn't be ripped off by our own fans and that it was most disappointing. Just wanted to let you all know so you are aware in future.

Personally I think naming and shaming should be allowed in threads like this so people are aware, not sure how it goes with the sites rules though.

Anyone who tries to sell a ticket for more than face value is a complete tool.

Archived