artursteppe Posted 23 September 2014 Posted 23 September 2014 Certainly is, he also used this as 'proof' to prove the ball was out of play https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ByEH64LCcAAEpqB.jpg:large That proves the ball is still in play ffs.
Chug Laguna Posted 23 September 2014 Posted 23 September 2014 Actually makes it look much more "in" than I had originally thought. Unless he doesn't understand angles or three-dimensional space etc.
jammie82uk Posted 23 September 2014 Posted 23 September 2014 That proves the ball is still in play ffs. Actually makes it look much more "in" than I had originally thought. Unless he doesn't understand angles or three-dimensional space etc. Agreed
Guest Bilo Posted 23 September 2014 Posted 23 September 2014 I had an issue with my work computer today. One of the IT technicians supports United. To help with the issue, he asked me for my laptop serial number, which I claimed to be LC5MU3. He looked at it for a minute, then told me to fvck off. I thought that harsh.
Simmo86 Posted 23 September 2014 Posted 23 September 2014 Spend the last 2 days asking all the plastic mancs for high 5's. Took them ages to catch on.
promised land Posted 23 September 2014 Posted 23 September 2014 I had an issue with my work computer today. One of the IT technicians supports United. To help with the issue, he asked me for my laptop serial number, which I claimed to be LC5MU3. He looked at it for a minute, then told me to fvck off. I thought that harsh. That's a Roy Cropper type of reply. I wonder what he's been saying up in Manchester. People on site who never usually mention football have all been talking about it. It got me thinking, Sunday or last seasons title? Hard one to decide that.
Basingstoke Fox Posted 23 September 2014 Posted 23 September 2014 One of the senior guys and one of the field engineers at my company are United fans who have been ripping Leicester for the last 3 years since I started working there, despite not really knowing much about us or really understanding what proper football is. They've been looking forward to playing us for ages. Went into work with my Leicester tie on (having not worn a tie for months) and my Leicester scarf on (despite it being pretty warm), most people started laughing already! Left that hanging up for the whole office to see, right in their view for the day. I didn't even have to say much to them, the look on my face said it all, with my LCFC tie on . Obviously the normal, what's the time? 5 past United and high fives were used throughout the day. Aswell as pointing to Sky News every time the highlights came on and amending ticket expiry times from '17:00' to '5:03 PM'. Just couldn't stop grinning all day yesterday. Even when getting on with my normal work, people kept telling me to stop looking so smug, I honestly didn't mean it some of the time! It was bloody brilliant. They clearly weren't expecting us to beat them, let alone from the position we were in (who was?), but it just made everything even better. It really was a bloody great day. The United fans absolutely hated it! I ended the day drinking a brew out my new Leicester City mug, letting them know that I bought it specifically after we beat them, so every time I drink from that mug, they can remember the time we came from 3-1 down to beat them 5-3.
jonthefox Posted 23 September 2014 Posted 23 September 2014 I was at the cob van yesterday ( with mark selby oddly enough) when we saw a van with one of those twatty little scarves in the front. When he drove off we all held up five fingers on one hand and three on the other.
TrentFox Posted 23 September 2014 Posted 23 September 2014 Running a seminar in Manchester today. Lots of reds In audience. Which was handy as my second slide was that marvellous full screen shot of the 5-3 scoreboard. They smiled and laughed politely. Funnily enough, they had stopped by the time it reappeared on 6th and 12th slides
demon_dog Posted 24 September 2014 Posted 24 September 2014 Whilst in the Pub last night I overheard the following; City fan to MU fan " Fancy a game of dominoes Mick", back came the reply "Cheers mate what we playing?" City fan "How about fives and threes?" "F**k off!" says Mick.
Tommeh Posted 24 September 2014 Posted 24 September 2014 I changed the background of the login screen of our company database to the picture of Cambiasso celebrating the 3rd until midday on monday when the gaffer came back in. No United fans in our office unfortunately (they're all on the shop floor) just Everton and a few Derby (as thats where I work). Still went down a treat though.
Chug Laguna Posted 24 September 2014 Posted 24 September 2014 I was called a Glory Hunter (bandwagon fan, same shit) for drinking from A LEICESTER CITY COFFEE MUG .... The world has changed and it is no longer a place that I belong
filbertway Posted 24 September 2014 Posted 24 September 2014 I was called a Glory Hunter (bandwagon fan, same shit) for drinking from A LEICESTER CITY COFFEE MUG .... The world has changed and it is no longer a place that I belong I suppose it doesn't help that your Man United mug is now in the bin
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.