Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Hamza Choudhury - Barcelona / Real Madrid?

We were in the same class in my old secondary school, Bushloe. From what I saw of him he looks very confident and strong on the ball. Our class was lucky enough to have both Hamza and Toby Fura who is also expected to be a highly rated player, also at Leicester, we always used to win interform Football tournaments. Also got to play against him once and he was bloody good I tell you. Seems to give it 100% when he plays and is in the heart of play. Granted he has gotten much better after we left and went to my old college, Guthlaxton. Him and Toby were always absent on Tuesdays due to playing for the youth team. They take him pretty seriously and think he has a fantastic future and larger Afro ahead of him. Also he is an Arsenal and Leicester fan so I wouldn't be surprised if a contract is given to him soon seeing that Arsenal have apparently joined in the race to sign him, which is probably where he would like to play his career in the future.

Archived