Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Legend_in_blue

Alien: Isolation

Amazing game so far, loving it.

Completely helpless, no weapons, it's a strange but satisfying position to be in tbh. There's hardly any guidance either on what to do. Such a rarity these days.

Good. More of the same. Just throw us in at the deep end and go with it.

Gem of a game and I haven't even met the Alien yet or anyone else, but it has me on the edge of my seat.

Playing through on hard and death count currently stands at 0. lol

Avoid the alien.

Thanks for the advice  lol

There's an achievement on mission 5 to survive without the alien killing you.  On hard, I have decided that this is impossible.  Can't be done.  Probably more doable on easy or normal.  I've only died 3 times so far on mission 5 though - but getting to Morley's key card is tough. 

There's nothing quite like this game though - it's brilliant.

This is £19.99 in game when you preorder advanced warfare.

It's £48 to pre-order advanced warfare with GAME.  You can pre-order it for a little over £40.

So in total almost a £70 spend when it costs just over that to buy and preorder both online.

Still not a good deal.

GAME can stuff it.

Fair enough.

Will you be saying the same re: Destiny, one year into its 10 year cycle? 

I sincerely hope not. Playing any game for over a year is boring, as you proved by never getting to the end of Dark Souls because (and despite all your bleating on about every game should be nearly impossibly hard) it was too hard for you. 

• 4 months later...

Archived