Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC Rennie

Our support today

Agreed.

Bollocks I stayed in my seat at half time because I read some 'ITK' ( lol) claimed they wouldn't be selling beer! Could have done with on desperately aswell, beer (and lots of it) is they only thing getting me through games at the moment.

They didn't sell any at half time. They were however selling them up until half time.

One of the lads went down and stocked his coat up and delivered some well earned beverages midway through the first half lol

Players don't deserve it. I thought we were decent enough. Seemed to go flat after the second goal but I'm not surprised given the performance again.

And Maybes, I noticed the alcohol selling too.

Don't deserve it? You come out with some guff but this is up there. lol

Aye, lets just sit still there in silence. Madness,

Lets go down with at least our fans giving it a go. 

Didn't say we should sit there in silence. We always give it a go, home and away, shame the players don't give it a go their end.

Don't deserve it? You come out with some guff but this is up there. lol

We sold out again. 3000 at Christmas time, albeit decent priced but most of the away games aren't. We've sold out Hull and Liverpool and no doubt Manchester United. People moan about not supporting the players but we do. Home and away. The players performances in return have been poor. They don't deserve our great support, even a West Ham fan said that.

Didn't say we should sit there in silence. We always give it a go, home and away, shame the players don't give it a go their end.

We sold out again. 3000 at Christmas time, albeit decent priced but most of the away games aren't. We've sold out Hull and Liverpool and no doubt Manchester United. People moan about not supporting the players but we do. Home and away. The players performances in return have been poor. They don't deserve our great support, even a West Ham fan said that.

On the flip-side, the team deserved a rocking stadium last season for the football they produced and the entertainment served up yet didn't get anywhere near that for most of the time.

They can't help it if they aren't good enough. That's up to the manager to decide and conclude on.

On the flip-side, the team deserved a rocking stadium last season for the football they produced and the entertainment served up yet didn't get anywhere near that for most of the time.

Quite true Corky, I cannot argue with that.

Got a mate who is a West Ham STH and he text me today to say he didn't think we were that bad and certainly not the worst ,and we just need a bit of luck.

Asked him about the fans and he said we were making a damn lot more noise than them and at home these days they are piss poor and we were loud in places.He did say he had always been impressed by us .When we played Norwich in the cup I went with him and a few Norwich STH and we split up before the match,however all of them said that was one of the best away vocal supports they had seen for years.we really aren't as bad as we think.

I don't think the Norwich away in the cup is a good example as we were shafted on ticket allocation, therefor the fans that went were more up for it than usual. 'You stole all our seats...' Etc.

That and leading most of the game and finally winning it, plus it was when we had just started getting the 'we love you' chant going well.

I'll agree it was far better than the next round at Stamford Bridge when we had near on 6K there, but split over two tiers.

We can be as loud as the best of them when we want, I thought Saturday was good until their first goal, then it went flat quite a lot.

Archived