Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes_Trust

Why Wouldn't You Become A Member Now?

With the club having announced the gradings for the September League home games, any non Season Ticket holder would be nuts not to take out a membership.

Brighton is a B grade, so cheapest £22 - yet if you are a member it costs £5 to sit anywhere.

So the choice is become a member costing £15 & attend costing £5 = £20

or just buy a ticket costing £22 -its a no brainer.

Since with membership you then also get £5 off both the Sheff Weds & QPR games & will get a minimum of £2 off every other game this season.

So those who haven't taken up membership so far (excluding Season Ticket Holders) what's stopping you now?

With the club having announced the gradings for the September League home games, any non Season Ticket holder would be nuts not to take out a membership.

Brighton is a B grade, so cheapest £22 - yet if you are a member it costs £5 to sit anywhere.

Since with membership you then also get £5 off both the Sheff Weds & QPR games & will get a minimum of £2 off every other game this season.

So those who haven't taken up membership so far (excluding Season Ticket Holders) what's stopping you now?

I'm probably just thick but I don't understand these two lines :rolleyes:

I'm probably just thick but I don't understand these two lines :rolleyes:

Because Brighton is a B grade game, if you're a non-member then you'd pay £22. I'm not sure why but it seems like you can get in for a fiver if you are a member, and that, plus the £15 it costs to become a member, equals £20 :thumbup:

I think that's it anyway.

Well explain it then and stop gloating :P

From the official site

Leicester City v Brighton & Hove Albion Grade 'B'

Tuesday September 27 2005 - KO 7:45pm

Tickets for this fixture are now on sale to season ticket holders and members. General sale will commence on Saturday September 10.

This game is to be a Members Night, with all tickets in all areas priced at just £5 for all members.

Does that help?

They are obviously expecting attendance to go down at current price levels (and given current performance)... hence this.

But yes, the offer is definitely tempting! (Pity I work Tuesday nights) :(

From the official site

Leicester City v Brighton & Hove Albion Grade 'B'

Tuesday September 27 2005 - KO 7:45pm

Tickets for this fixture are now on sale to season ticket holders and members. General sale will commence on Saturday September 10.

This game is to be a Members Night, with all tickets in all areas priced at just £5 for all members.

Does that help?

Well that certainly adds the missing ingredient from the first post perhaps I'm the only one who's not a mind reader :)

Don't worry Davieg, I didn't understand it either from the Trust's first post. It wasn't clear at all, but now the situation has been clarified from the second Trust post.

Anyway, woo-hoo! I'll definitely be going to the Brighton game now. I am a member (signed up straight away in fact) but haven't been to any home games yet because of the ticket price. I'm sure this move will bring in quite a few more fans :D

Well that certainly adds the missing ingredient from the first post perhaps I'm the only one who's not a mind reader :)

I must admit that I too had to read it a couple of times and I still thought it was badly written and somewhat unclear! :huh:

I must admit that I too had to read it a couple of times and I still thought it was badly written and somewhat unclear! :huh:

It was announced on the tannoy yesterday, suppose our assumption was that readers would have heard it, but this offer is about those that aren't turning up at present, so should have included a link to the official site in hindsight

It was announced on the tannoy yesterday, suppose our assumption was that readers would have heard it, but this offer is about those that aren't turning up at present, so should have included a link to the official site in hindsight

I went to the game with my son and neither of us heard it or understood your first post, feel better now one or two others feel the same way. :thumbup:

I went to the game with my son and neither of us heard it or understood your first post, feel better now one or two others feel the same way. :thumbup:

Think they mentioned it just before Henry commenced his 2.45pm blast (& set the tone for an off key performance) :rolleyes:

I never heard it and I was there when turnstiles opened :unsure:

i heard it at the game and i am very tempted to become a member now. ive only not got a ST as i crashed my car and need to pay out for that, but to become a member and 5 quid for brighton is a good price, 5 quid off sheff wed + qpr plus atleast 2 quid off every other home game is good pricing. its well worth it if you think about it, the money you save will be well over 20 quid so its like giving you 1 free game!

Archived