Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wilson_6

Huth & Upson

Bloody Hell people. We are playing in the Premiership.

Can't we find better than a CB pairing of Huth and Upson? Seriously?

Where is the quality there, at this level?

Why are we relying on players who are past their best all the time?

Agree. But they're better than what we've got. Says it all

Unluckily for us, as we keep losing goals thanks to Morgan mistakes. Huth I think is very good defender, I like his composure very much. As for Upson I am not sure if he is physically fit enough to play in the starting eleven each match.

Wes hasn't been great, but he's been blamed for a lot of goals I didn't think were his fault. All about opinions I suppose. Travesty that we don't have any better than the choice we've got really. Why did we spend almost £20m on strikers and barely a penny on defenders. Mystery

Wes hasn't been great, but he's been blamed for a lot of goals I didn't think were his fault. All about opinions I suppose. Travesty that we don't have any better than the choice we've got really. Why did we spend almost £20m on strikers and barely a penny on defenders. Mystery

and even  with that  20 miilion spent we're the second lowest  scorers in the division after villa.

Well you could argue that we wouldn't be if we'd signed Kramaric in the summer but we'll never know.

if only:

we'd strengthened the defence.

bought soem midfield talent.

and a striker or two (well we did get ulloa).

who knows where we would be now.

that is th shame of this season, an opportunity  squandered.

Wes hasn't been great, but he's been blamed for a lot of goals I didn't think were his fault. All about opinions I suppose.

Dude. Dude. Duuuuuuuude. Is Wes guilty or not, let's put that aside for now. Just tell me what kind of logic or factual evidence makes you to prefer Morgan over Wasilewski? That's what I can't wrap my head around. what is sooooo wrong in Wasyl that makes you think Captain Calamity is better choice than him?

Dude. Dude. Duuuuuuuude. Is Wes guilty or not, let's put that aside for now. Just tell me what kind of logic or factual evidence makes you to prefer Morgan over Wasilewski? That's what I can't wrap my head around. what is sooooo wrong in Wasyl that makes you think Captain Calamity is better choice than him?

Well Pearson thinks so, and sees him every day in training. I've never been a Wasyl fan. He's done better than I thought he would this season but he's nowhere near good enough for this level. Probably neither is Wes but of the two, I think he's better. Better distribution, better positional sense. Wasilewski is probably better in the air.

I think it's embarrassing that in our big chance in the premier league we have players such as Wasilewksi and Konchesky in our back 4. Wes deserved a go after last season's displays, but neither Wasilewski or Konchesky did.

I don't think either are good enough.

Well Pearson thinks so, and sees him every day in training. I've never been a Wasyl fan. He's done better than I thought he would this season but he's nowhere near good enough for this level. Probably neither is Wes but of the two, I think he's better. Better distribution, better positional sense. Wasilewski is probably better in the air.

Better positional sense.

I rest my case.

He doesn't charge out of our area bull at a gate like Wasilewski does. Does it all the bloody time.

Morgan in this season is usually not where he should be, leaving too many space to rivals, or arrives too late and does something panicky and stupid. Now, Wasyl's charging is known as blocking, tackling and all that dirty job a good defender has to do.

Jesus-H-Baldheaded-Christ...

Morgan in this season is usually not where he should be, leaving too many space to rivals, or arrives too late and does something panicky and stupid. Now, Wasyl's charging is known as blocking, tackling and all that dirty job a good defender has to do.

Jesus-H-Baldheaded-Christ...

Like he did against Man U when we lost the first goal? Yeah, the dirty job a good defender has to do.

I've argued with plenty on here about Wasyl, you'll never change my mind. I resisted gloating when NP dropped him , but I was pretty pleased tbh.

Like he did against Man U when we lost the first goal? Yeah, the dirty job a good defender has to do.

I've argued with plenty on here about Wasyl, you'll never change my mind. I resisted gloating when NP dropped him , but I was pretty pleased tbh.

Errr... You mean in the match from January, 31th? When we lost the first goal Wasyl was not charging anywhere, all our defenders kept the line thinking Van Persie was caught offside. You don't even know what are you talking about, do you?

Errr... You mean in the match from January, 31th? When we lost the first goal Wasyl was not charging anywhere, all our defenders kept the line thinking Van Persie was caught offside. You don't even know what are you talking about, do you?

The goal where Kramaric loses the ball in midfield- Wasiewski has charged out of defence. Might be the second goal. Several people have said so but yeah, I like our manager don't know what I'm talking about.

The goal where Kramaric loses the ball in midfield- Wasiewski has charged out of defence. Might be the second goal. Several people have said so but yeah, I like our manager don't know what I'm talking about.

First goal, by RvP - described above, second goal - Wasyl tried to block van Persie from passing to di Maria, got hit in the face. Meanwhile Di Maria was completely free to shot, because Wes Morgan, with his wonderful positioning, was nowhere around and reacted when it was too late and the ball was already flying towards Schwarzer, who made that brilliant decision to smash it under Falcao's legs. De Laet and Wasyl were unable to prevent him from scoring. Third goal - own job by Wes.

But sure, blame Wasyl with some imaginary charging out of defence.

Sigh.

First goal, by RvP - described above, second goal - Wasyl tried to block van Persie from passing to di Maria, got hit in the face. Meanwhile Di Maria was completely free to shot, because Wes Morgan, with his wonderful positioning, was nowhere around and reacted when it was too late and the ball was already flying towards Schwarzer, who made that brilliant decision to smash it under Falcao's legs. De Laet and Wasyl were unable to prevent him from scoring. Third goal - own job by Wes.

But sure, blame Wasyl with some imaginary charging out of defence.

Sigh.

He does this regularly, charges out too enthusiastically , or commits ridicule fouls such as Begovic and away at Arsenal. Watch it- he's in the centre circle! Do you see other centre halves do this? No. Not Wes' fault his defensive partner is nowhere near him. Shit

I'd rather have Huth Upson or Wes ahead of Wasilewski. Luckily it seems NP agrees :)

If you legit think Wes has been better than Was since the latter has been a mainstay in the team then quite frankly you need educating, that or your opinion banning.

Christ, I know you don't like the bloke but you're beyond boring with this ridiculous agenda now.

He does this regularly, charges out too enthusiastically , or commits ridicule fouls such as Begovic and away at Arsenal. Watch it- he's in the centre circle! Do you see other centre halves do this? No. Not Wes' fault his defensive partner is nowhere near him. Shit

You accused Wasyl of charging out in the match with Man Utd. It didn't happen, he did not charge out. So it's hard to dispute something that obviously exists only in your mind. Sorry, dude, you are weirdly prejudiced against Wasilewski and you don't seem to have any rational argument for that.

You accused Wasyl of charging out in the match with Man Utd. It didn't happen, he did not charge out. So it's hard to dispute something that obviously exists only in your mind. Sorry, dude, you are weirdly prejudiced against Wasilewski and you don't seem to have any rational argument for that.

Watch the second goal back and watch where he is as the ball is played through.

If you legit think Wes has been better than Was since the latter has been a mainstay in the team then quite frankly you need educating, that or your opinion banning.

Christ, I know you don't like the bloke but you're beyond boring with this ridiculous agenda now.

But NP and the coaching staff think so too. So who's the ridiculous one?

But NP and the coaching staff think so too. So who's the ridiculous one?

What is wrong with you? Wes has had an awful season so far. The reason he's not been dropped is almost certainly that he's captain.

Have you noticed that Morgan and the rest of ur defesive line were alongside Wasyl? All our defense players were high up the pitch. Wasyl was not charging.

You are seriously delusional, dude.

What is wrong with you? Wes has had an awful season so far. The reason he's not been dropped is almost certainly that he's captain.

He's been poor post Christmas but not all season. I doubt Pearson is so stubborn that he'd keep someone in the side just because he's his captain. People love to jump on Wes' back. They did the same with De Laet.

Have you noticed that Morgan and the rest of ur defesive line were alongside Wasyl? All our defense players were high up the pitch. Wasyl was not charging.

You are seriously delusional, dude.

I give up. Unless you've forgotten what number he plays, he's charging out and is now where near the back line.

Archived