Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wilson_6

Huth & Upson

and what attitude is this then?

Pearson is too arrogant and is not a leader. I agree that a leader has to have strength of character to stand up for what you believe, but not at the expense of the club. And believes that there is only one way and that is his, disagree or have a different view then he will cast you aside and hold a personal vendetta. As the leader he needs to put his ego aside, swallow a little pride and make changes for the good of the club, which will help his position

His judgement in the transfer market is questionable, why buy players and not play them? are they no good enough or turn out to b something different to what he thought, either way questions.

Another issue with his arrogance is that most players do not what to come and play at Leicester as they have seen what happens to new signing that join the club and I am sure that they do not feel that NP is a good bloke to work with and that is why we will never get top quality stars at the club.

That is why NP has an attitude problem and the owners need to sort it out. They either get NP to change or change him for somebody else. This is not a rant or a call for the head NP, but common business sense.

Huth and wasyl, insult to was that upson has took his place, upson is out of match fitness, and passed his best.

Was did nothing but a good job with a crap centre half partner, but dropped for a worse player, because Pearson clearly likes him more, nothing to do with form, or proving to that if you play well, you keep your place.

I am not sure what you are so happy about?

Or are you just proving your idiocy here?

And yeah whilst you ask it is quite satisfying that he's been dropped because I've had so much stick on here because I don't rate him as highly as you lot. Doesn't mean I'm wrong and it looks as though Pearson agrees (he sees them all every day)

Pearson is too arrogant and is not a leader. I agree that a leader has to have strength of character to stand up for what you believe, but not at the expense of the club. And believes that there is only one way and that is his, disagree or have a different view then he will cast you aside and hold a personal vendetta. As the leader he needs to put his ego aside, swallow a little pride and make changes for the good of the club, which will help his position

His judgement in the transfer market is questionable, why buy players and not play them? are they no good enough or turn out to b something different to what he thought, either way questions.

Another issue with his arrogance is that most players do not what to come and play at Leicester as they have seen what happens to new signing that join the club and I am sure that they do not feel that NP is a good bloke to work with and that is why we will never get top quality stars at the club.

That is why NP has an attitude problem and the owners need to sort it out. They either get NP to change or change him for somebody else. This is not a rant or a call for the head NP, but common business sense.

This is the biggest bunch of b******s posted on here in a while and there are some seriously strong contenders. Pearson isn't a leader yet we constantly have players coming out talking about the positive nature of the changing rooms and how they enjoy playing for the club, many have also stated Pearson is different on the training ground compared to that of the media. At the expense of the club? How has his attitude jeopardised our club? Players don't want to come here? You mean like Cambiasso who has been one of the biggest names in the game and Kramaric who is a huge potential talent. Show me one player who has not come to this club because of our manager or his attitude, you can't because you are relying on bull***t statements to fuel a petty vendetta. That isn't common business sense it's bizarre wide of the mark remarks that are built on no evidence.

This is the biggest bunch of b******s posted on here in a while and there are some seriously strong contenders. Pearson isn't a leader yet we constantly have players coming out talking about the positive nature of the changing rooms and how they enjoy playing for the club, many have also stated Pearson is different on the training ground compared to that of the media. At the expense of the club? How has his attitude jeopardised our club? Players don't want to come here? You mean like Cambiasso who has been one of the biggest names in the game and Kramaric who is a huge potential talent. Show me one player who has not come to this club because of our manager or his attitude, you can't because you are relying on bull***t statements to fuel a petty vendetta. That isn't common business sense it's bizarre wide of the mark remarks that are built on no evidence.

2 things you said "Cambiasso has been" - "Kramaric a huge potential talent", such a big potential that all of the premier league were queuing up to sign him.

Pearson an idiot too then presumably? lol

The best pairing we could play together would be Wasyl and Huth. For me, there is little doubt over that.

And I can't for the life of me get Schwarzer over Hamer?

Schwarzer's reactions even look slow..ie. You can actually see that he's slow.

I think he'll stick with 3 at the back and it shouldn't include Morgan.

De Laet should be played instead of Simpson who's getting progressively worse, with a back 3 De Laet would be covered when he bombs forward.

Hamer ahead of Schwarzer and Albrighton should at least be on the bench.

Clearly I'm an idiot as Pearson fails to do any of the above.

I haven't read this thread or the lcfc section of this forum this season but surely one can't think Wes has been better than Was this season?

Yes I do. My opinion so please just let me have it.

Wasilewski looks better than Upson though

Huth and wasyl, insult to was that upson has took his place, upson is out of match fitness, and passed his best.

Was did nothing but a good job with a crap centre half partner, but dropped for a worse player, because Pearson clearly likes him more, nothing to do with form, or proving to that if you play well, you keep your place.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with him actually being a left sided centre back, or the fact he can play the ball out from the back rather than just hoof it and lose possession (Was has a very poor pass success rate).

Now, I'm not saying they are the reasons, or the only reasons. But, they are valid points and could quite easily have come into the thinking of Pearson. To suggest it's just because Pearson likes him more is just a bit sad.

If you don't agree with Pearson that's fine, that's up to you. But the accusations of "only playing his mates" or "favouritism" that get chucked about on here are really just pathetic.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with him actually being a left sided centre back, or the fact he can play the ball out from the back rather than just hoof it and lose possession (Was has a very poor pass success rate).

Now, I'm not saying they are the reasons, or the only reasons. But, they are valid points and could quite easily have come into the thinking of Pearson. To suggest it's just because Pearson likes him more is just a bit sad.

If you don't agree with Pearson that's fine, that's up to you. But the accusations of "only playing his mates" or "favouritism" that get chucked about on here are really just pathetic.

And yet, Schwarzer  :whistle:

Back 3 of Wasilewski, Huth and Upson for me. Lots of top flight experience between them and provide a steely back line. 

Can't see any justification whatsoever for Morgan having a better season than Wasilewski. If he wasn't captain, he'd be nowhere near the starting 11 now in my opinion.

And yet, Schwarzer  :whistle:

What about him?

We know Hamer is capable of clangers, we saw some dreadful stuff in preseason. What if that's happening in training all the time? What if the management thought he was an accident waiting to happen and felt they needed to get someone else in.

I've already talked about the "clean sheet" thing in another thread. That was more down to poor finishing and little to do with him making many saves. If he'd been keeping us in games fair enough, but he'd not. He'd done what had been asked of him, he looked ok and that's about it.

I'd said it was probably a bit harsh on Ben, especially as MS has made a couple of cock ups. But for me it's just ludicrous to suggest Pearson would go out and sign a new keeper and play him just because he's his "mate".

If I think there is some potential logical reasoning behind decisions, even if I disagree with them, then I find it hard to come to conclusions like it's just because he's a "mate".

What about him?

We know Hamer is capable of clangers, we saw some dreadful stuff in preseason. What if that's happening in training all the time? What if the management thought he was an accident waiting to happen and felt they needed to get someone else in.

I've already talked about the "clean sheet" thing in another thread. That was more down to poor finishing and little to do with him making many saves. If he'd been keeping us in games fair enough, but he'd not. He'd done what had been asked of him, he looked ok and that's about it.

I'd said it was probably a bit harsh on Ben, especially as MS has made a couple of cock ups. But for me it's just ludicrous to suggest Pearson would go out and sign a new keeper and play him just because he's his "mate".

Plus Schwarzer has played with Huth before in his boro days

What about him?

An accident waiting to happen is better than an accident that keeps happening.

1424016037944.jpg

Archived