Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CKB

FIFA 15 PS4 FoxesTalk Multinational Championship

Charlton 3-1 Birmingham

Vetokele 27, 33, 53

Dyer 81

MOTM: Vetokele

Was a good game Chrisuki - think the win was deserved to be fair though, your keeper made a couple of decent stops too. Vetokele was lethal! League top goalscorer right there.

Vetokele is an abserloute beast for championship standard

Guys i have had an idea and it possibly could be a good one...

Basically if a certain amount of people get their weeks games played asap i will bring forward the next weeks fixtures for them people.. It could help in getting people who have been quiet/not pro active in getting games played? of course i'm not expecting it to always go smoothly (life stuff, etc, etc will get in the way at times) but it could work?

Thoughts?

Basically if a certain amount of people get their weeks games played asap i will bring forward the next weeks fixtures for them people.. It could help in getting people who have been quiet/not pro active in getting games played? of course i'm not expecting it to always go smoothly (life stuff, etc, etc will get in the way at times) but it could work?

Thoughts?

If you're happy to do it mate, absolutely.

Thoughts?

Then some people will have finished their games whilst several others still have say 4 or 5 left to play, which is a long wait for those not playing. I like it how it is where every Sunday you can look forward to seeing what games you have, knowing that you will have a fixture every week (unless you don't qualify for the knock out rounds)

Then some people will have finished their games whilst several others still have say 4 or 5 left to play, which is a long wait for those not playing. I like it how it is where every Sunday you can look forward to seeing what games you have, knowing that you will have a fixture every week (unless you don't qualify for the knock out rounds)

True it was really a spare of the moment idea which didn't have much thinking behind it.. I could possibly increase weekly matches up to 3 as a test run, if it cuts down overall length of the league then surely that's a plus point?

Of course you are still going to have quiet days & unfortunately backlogs will happen

Thoughts?

I'm only available from mon-wed but I can get as many games done then if those who are online then.

Wolves 0 - 1 Reading

(Chalobah 45)

MOTM - G. McCleary

Good game, Wolves with most possession with good displays from Price and Henry in midfield. Reading had the most chances and hit the bar before Chalobah broke through and fired past Kuszczak just before half time. Reading hit the bar again just after half time before Wolves dominated the rest of the game. They could have snatched a point when Kuszczak, who was forward for a corner, fired over from 12 yards with the last chance of the game.

Well I enjoyed my first league online game, albeit the result. Well played and I'm going back to the training ground me thinks!

That's what it's all about enjoyment! win or lose

Wolves 0 - 1 Reading

(Chalobah 45)

MOTM - G. McCleary

Good game, Wolves with most possession with good displays from Price and Henry in midfield. Reading had the most chances and hit the bar before Chalobah broke through and fired past Kuszczak just before half time. Reading hit the bar again just after half time before Wolves dominated the rest of the game. They could have snatched a point when Kuszczak, who was forward for a corner, fired over from 12 yards with the last chance of the game.

Pretty good game. I found it really difficult to get some proper passing together. The random 3 star teams idea is an interesting one! Means I need to find a different formation. Well played though, you deserved the win.

Midweek recap...

So going into the fourth day and we have seen a good amount of games being played, Brenfox & Wookie are the only members not to have played a game yet

REMAINING OPENING WEEK MATCHES

Brighton & Hove Albion (Brenfox) v Wolverhampton Wanderers (Basingstoke Fox)

Sheffield Wednesday (StarFox) v Brighton & Hove Albion (Brenfox)

Nottingham Forest (Wookie) v Ipswich Town (Blue Peter)

Charlton Athletic (Mikey) v Nottingham Forest (Wookie)

Next fixtures as usual go up on Sunday, hopefully these 4 games will get played before then

Archived