Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CKB

FIFA 15 PS4 FoxesTalk Multinational Championship

fifa15ps4ftchampfixtures2.png

RULES/INFO

5 mins half length

Online squads MUST be chosen not custom!

All I need from you is goal scorers, times, missed pens, scored pens, red cards, man of the match

If you have a player sent off he serves a 1 match ban, he therefore CANNOT be picked for your next game

You can upload a great goal to share if you have a YouTube account

Please be pro active, inbox people on here or message people on PSN if you have to so matches can get played ASAP

MEMBERS INFO

Brenfox | PSN: Bren176
Basingstoke Fox | PSN: Alexlcfc07
Chrisuki | PSN: Chrisuki
DB11 | PSN: danfoster714
jammo_lcfc | PSN: jammolcfc
Lcfclad2013 | PSN: levi-porter
Mikey | PSN: mickey_et93
Ross-Kemp | PSN: Ashley_230591
Wookie | PSN: PEH5
Staff | PSN: Staff-Of-Life
Blue Peter | PSN: Resus_Pete
StarFox | PSN: StarSi
Danizen | PSN: Dan_LCFC88
GLC | PSN: spot665

OUTSTANDING WEEK 1 FIXTURES

Brighton & Hove Albion (Brenfox) v Wolverhampton Wanderers (Basingstoke Fox)
Nottingham Forest (Wookie) v Ipswich Town (Blue Peter)
Charlton Athletic (Mikey) v Nottingham Forest (Wookie)

I've been playing online with Bournemouth and they are very hit and miss. I've had games end 5-5, 4-3, 3-3 basically they cannot defend at all however Jones' power and Wilson's pace seem to compliment each other, but that's just going gung ho online I think I would try to be a bit more conservative in this league and no doubt keep losing by fine margins lol

Arranged to play Wookie at 7pm but he was nowhere to be seen :dunno:

Wolves 4-0 Brighton

Afobe 28

Doyle 76, 80, 90

Motm: Doyle

Kevin Doyle was subbed on in the 67th minute, the pick of the goals was his first, a good 25 yards out, one defender to beat but fired an early shot into the top left hand corner. The other two goals were just from rounding the keeper.

I've been playing online with Bournemouth and they are very hit and miss. I've had games end 5-5, 4-3, 3-3 basically they cannot defend at all however Jones' power and Wilson's pace seem to compliment each other, but that's just going gung ho online I think I would try to be a bit more conservative in this league and no doubt keep losing by fine margins lol

Arranged to play Wookie at 7pm but he was nowhere to be seen :dunno:

You on now mate?

Archived