Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CKB

FIFA 15 PS4 FoxesTalk Multinational Championship

Udinese 2-1 Espanyol

Di Natale (5)

Fernandes (25)

Montanes (43)

Really good game, I really enjoyed it, it was very tight (almost 50/50 possession), both created chances (Espanyol hit the bar and Di Natale had a free kick cleared off the line).

My only complaint is that it felt like my players were running around like headless chickens and weren't responding to my controls, not sure if it was that game or if the Udinese players are just ****ing idiots lol

Aslong as people eventually get their matches in I'm not fussed. I set season 3 up as I felt it was worth it due to the demand for another. But I guess we will see in the end how it pans out

Aslong as people eventually get their matches in I'm not fussed. I set season 3 up as I felt it was worth it due to the demand for another. But I guess we will see in the end how it pans out

I'm sure it'll work out fine overall. Cheers for organising it again!

Panathinaikos 1 - 0 SC Braga

45' M. Petric

MOTM - Matheus (SC Braga)

Jammo started like a house on fire then the game faded out but he took the lead. Second half I hit the post twice including some lovely build up play that cut his defence open but the post was his saviour. Overall probably a draw would have been fair but hey ho

Well played mate

Werder Bremen 3 - 3 Toulouse

Selke 3', Di Santo 14', 87'; Braithwaite 41', 61', 77'

MOTM: Braithwaite

Did well considering the game blatantly didn't want me to win lol

First goal just allowed to run through defence, shot keeper parrys and striker scores, next goal through ball keeper comes out instead of kicking it controls it and gets tackled straight away, last goal end of game counter attack from corner then defender is under ball but gets beat in air head into open goal.

Werder Bremen 3 - 3 Toulouse

Selke 3', Di Santo 14', 87'; Braithwaite 41', 61', 77'

MOTM: Braithwaite

Did well considering the game blatantly didn't want me to win lol

First goal just allowed to run through defence, shot keeper parrys and striker scores, next goal through ball keeper comes out instead of kicking it controls it and gets tackled straight away, last goal end of game counter attack from corner then defender is under ball but gets beat in air head into open goal.

MOTM was Di Santo, he got 9.9 and had the gold ball next to him

MOTM was Di Santo, he got 9.9 and had the gold ball next to him

Was Braithwaite on mine :dunno: Gone off the screen now so can't take photo. I'm not especially bothered

That happened before when I played someone we each had a different MOTM

Looked like a cracking game!

Unfortunately only 3 games so far played which is pretty poor but a few people are away so can't really grumble. The new members have been pretty quiet aswell, would have thought they would have wanted to get their first match in....

Maybe a few more matches will be played over the weekend but not really expecting many if I'm honest

Looked like a cracking game!

Unfortunately only 3 games so far played which is pretty poor but a few people are away so can't really grumble. The new members have been pretty quiet aswell, would have thought they would have wanted to get their first match in....

Maybe a few more matches will be played over the weekend but not really expecting many if I'm honest

I'll be playing Wookie on Sunday, LCFClad2013 isn't free til Monday  :)

Archived