Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CKB

FIFA 15 PS4 FoxesTalk Multinational Championship

WELCOME TO THE FIFA 15 PS4 FOXESTALK MULTINATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP

Teams will be randomised out of 16 all around the world 3.5* teams , it will only be one team per league so we won't see two teams in the same country play eachother. All i ask from you is you give me a number between 1 & 16

FORMAT

14 teams

Players play each other once

Two sets of fixtures will be posted every 7 days (If someone doesn't make their matches in that time, the people involved will play them at another date, if the people/persons still haven't got their match played after a certain date, it will either result to a defaulted win/draw or the match will be declared void)

If you come 1st you will automatically go straight to the Multinational Championship Grand Final

If you are placed 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th you go into the Play-Offs

The Play-Off Semi-Final fixtures will consist of two legs and the winner will be determined on an aggregate score or, if level, the away goal rule (If it is still all square then one final game will take place - if this game is drawn then the team with the best stats throughout the entire season will advance to the next round)

The Play-Off Final is 2 legs and same rules above apply

The Multinational Championship Grand Final is one game but if it is drawn a replay happens, if the replay is drawn then overall league form will decide who wins the Title

RULES/INFO

Half lengths must be set to 5 minutes

Games must be set to online squads

Game speed normal

All I need from you is goal scorers, times, missed pens, scored pens, red cards, man of the match

If you have a player sent off he serves a 1 match ban, he therefore CANNOT be picked for your next game

You can upload a great goal to share if you have a YouTube account

Please be pro active, inbox your opponent on here or message them on PSN if you have to so matches can get played ASAP

In the event of lag, you must quit the game before the 15/20 minute mark and explain to your opponent that you’ve got lag. Then either reboot your modem/modems & try again/arrange to play the game another day. If you play past that point (15/20 min mark) you are assumed happy with the connection

If you get disconnected from your opponent arrange between eachother what you want to do or ask me and i'll come up with a solution that suits all

MEMBERS INFO

(11) Brenfox | PSN: Bren176

(10) Basingstoke Fox | PSN: Alexlcfc07

(5) Chrisuki | PSN: Chrisuki

(4) DB11 | PSN: danfoster714

(8) jammo_lcfc | PSN: jammolcfc

(7) Lcfclad2013 | PSN: levi-porter

(1) Mikey | PSN: mickey_et93

(14) Ross-Kemp | PSN: Ashley_230591

(13) Wookie | PSN: PEH5

(2) Staff | PSN: Staff-Of-Life

(6) Jonaldinho | PSN: Jonaldinho22

(?) StarFox | PSN: StarSi

(9) Anorak | PSN: gaz3000

(3) GLC | PSN: spot665

ALL SLOTS TOOK!

Cheers for updating stuff DB, could you just change the title to FIFA 15 PS4 FoxesTalk Multinational Championship, i just like championship more than league lol.. So just waiting for StarFox, Jonaldinho and Basingstoke Fox to pick their numbers and i can then get to work!

Did StarFox definitely say he wanted to be part of season 3? I could have sworn he did hence why I put him down

Anyway gonna give him till tomorrow and if nothing then his spot will be up for grabs, wanna get this started asap!

Did StarFox definitely say he wanted to be part of season 3? I could have sworn he did hence why I put him down

Anyway gonna give him till tomorrow and if nothing then his spot will be up for grabs, wanna get this started asap!

Yeah he said he did. http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/99595-fifa-15-ps4-foxestalk-multinational-championship/?view=findpost&p=3441524

Welcome to the FIFA 15 PS4 FoxesTalk Multinational Championship

This is your chance to lead a 3.5* national domestic team to glory! Who will go all the way? 14 teams will all harbour title ambitions but it will be only one who will take the crown!

fifa15ps4mchampfixtures1.png

FC Twente [Mikey] *Netherlands*
Racing Club [staff] *Argentina*
SV Werder Bremen [GLC] *Germany*
Toulouse FC [DB11] *France*
SC Braga [Chrisuki] *Portugal*
Club Brugge KV [Jonaldinho] *Belgium*
Celtic FC [Lcfclad2013] *Scotland*
Panathinaikos FC [jammo_lcfc] *Greece/Rest Of The World*
FC Krasnodar [Anorak] *Russia*
Club América [basingstoke Fox] *Mexico*
Crystal Palace [brenfox] *England*
FC Basel [starFox] *Switzerland*
RCD Espanyol [Wookie] *Spain*
Udinese [Ross-Kemp] *Italy*

RULES/INFO

Half lengths must be set to 5 minutes

Games must be set to online squads

Game speed normal

All I need from you is goal scorers, times, missed pens, scored pens, red cards, man of the match

If you have a player sent off he serves a 1 match ban, he therefore CANNOT be picked for your next game

You can upload a great goal to share if you have a YouTube account

Please be pro active, inbox your opponent on here or message them on PSN if you have to so matches can get played ASAP

In the event of lag, you must quit the game before the 15/20 minute mark and explain to your opponent that you’ve got lag. Then either reboot your modem/modems & try again/arrange to play the game another day. If you play past that point (15/20 min mark) you are assumed happy with the connection

If you get disconnected from your opponent arrange between eachother what you want to do or ask me and i'll come up with a solution that suits all

MEMBERS INFO

Brenfox | PSN: Bren176
Basingstoke Fox | PSN: Alexlcfc07
Chrisuki | PSN: Chrisuki
DB11 | PSN: danfoster714
jammo_lcfc | PSN: jammolcfc
Lcfclad2013 | PSN: levi-porter
Mikey | PSN: mickey_et93
Ross-Kemp | PSN: Ashley_230591
Wookie | PSN: PEH5
Staff | PSN: Staff-Of-Life
Jonaldinho | PSN: Jonaldinho22