Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CKB

FIFA 15 PS4 FoxesTalk Multinational Championship

Midweek recap...

We have seen about 9 matches played since Sunday which isn't bad but as you can see we have alot of matches still yet to be played, unfortunately alot of people are either busy or have other issues so we are possibly going to go into a quiet period, hopefully though it won't last long as we are hitting week 6 on Saturday. I hope people that aren't busy/etc can get their matches played soon though (Wookie/StarFox, Wookie/GLC)

Anyway updated table/report will go up sometime Friday

REMAINING WEEK 5 FIXTURES & INFO

RCD Espanyol [Wookie] v SV Werder Bremen [GLC]

Club Brugge KV [Jonaldinho] v Toulouse FC [DB11]
Jonaldinho is currently busy with coursework but should be available after Friday (17th)

Club América [basingstoke Fox] v RCD Espanyol [Wookie]
Basingstoke Fox is currently very busy with work, so will be hard to get hold of at times

Udinese [Ross-Kemp] v Celtic FC [Lcfclad2013]
Lcfclad2013 can only play his games on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday evenings

Panathinaikos FC [jammo_lcfc] v Club Brugge KV [Jonaldinho]
Jonaldinho is currently busy with coursework but should be available after Friday (17th)

Crystal Palace [brenfox] v FC Krasnodar [Anorak]
Brenfox is moving house so won't always be able to play games right now

Celtic FC [Lcfclad2013] v FC Basel [starFox]

Udinese [Ross-Kemp] v Club América [basingstoke Fox]
Basingstoke Fox is currently very busy with work, so will be hard to get hold of at times

OUTSTANDING WEEK 4 FIXTURES AND INFO

SV Werder Bremen [GLC] v FC Krasnodar [Anorak]

Crystal Palace [brenfox] v Club América [basingstoke Fox]

RCD Espanyol [Wookie] v Celtic FC [Lcfclad2013]

OUTSTANDING WEEK 3 FIXTURES AND INFO

Club América [basingstoke Fox] v SV Werder Bremen [GLC]

FC Krasnodar [Anorak] v Club América [basingstoke Fox]

Panathinaikos FC [jammo_lcfc] v Celtic FC [Lcfclad2013]

OUTSTANDING WEEK 2 FIXTURE AND INFO

RCD Espanyol [Wookie] v FC Basel [starFox]

OUTSTANDING WEEK 1 FIXTURE AND INFO

FC Krasnodar [Anorak] v Toulouse FC [DB11]

TEAM NEWS

None

RULES/INFO

Half lengths must be set to 5 MINUTES

Games must be set to ONLINE SQUADS

Game speed NORMAL

Controls must be set to ANY

All I need from you is goal scorers, times, missed pens, scored pens, red cards, man of the match (not mandatory but you will miss out on certain awards, etc)

If you have a player sent off he serves a 1 match ban, he therefore CANNOT be picked for your next game

You can upload a great goal to share if you have a YouTube account

Please be pro active, inbox your opponent on here or message them on PSN if you have to so matches can get played ASAP

In the event of lag, you must quit the game before the 15/20 minute mark and explain to your opponent that you’ve got lag. Then either reboot your modem/modems & try again/arrange to play the game another day. If you play past that point (15/20 min mark) you are assumed happy with the connection

If you get disconnected from your opponent arrange between eachother what you want to do or ask me and i'll come up with a solution that suits all

MEMBERS INFO

Brenfox | PSN: Bren176
Basingstoke Fox | PSN: Alexlcfc07
Chrisuki | PSN: Chrisuki
DB11 | PSN: danfoster714
jammo_lcfc | PSN: jammolcfc
Lcfclad2013 | PSN: levi-porter
Mikey | PSN: mickey_et93
Ross-Kemp | PSN: Ashley_230591
Wookie | PSN: PEH5
Staff | PSN: Staff-Of-Life
Jonaldinho | PSN: Jonaldinho22
StarFox | PSN: StarSi
Anorak | PSN: gaz3000
GLC | PSN: spot665

I'm on for a few hours so not sure why... Anyway I'm on again tonight

2 of your opponents are on right now? Wookie and Ross-Kemp, dunno if you noticed though

2 of your opponents are on right now? Wookie and Ross-Kemp, dunno if you noticed though

So looks like more outstanding matches now as Lcfclad2013 won't be on again now till Monday. It's a pity that certain matches don't seem to be getting played :dunno:

Just been on but it shows you as offline

I was on till half 8 ish ish from 6, Internet was lagging so wouldn't have been great to play fifa anyway... I'll try and get most games played on Monday..... Also if you see me online it's not me as my nephew is round on my ps4.

I've decided that the weekly report will now be posted on Friday's, IF a good amount of matches get played we could see one on a Wednesday and Friday though

Quick update...Internet is sorted now so I have the luxury of playing at my own house! Hopefully see you online.

Good stuff and thanks for keeping us in the loop :thumbup:

Slowly starting to get to that point the people (Wookie/Anorak/GLC/StarFox/DB11) that aren't busy, etc really need to try and arrange to get their matches played!

With people busy/etc and including the current week we have a 16 game backlog which is huge. I knew it would probably be like this hence why I wasn't sure if I'd do a season 3, but lately the amount of times I've seen people on who are meant to play eachother is abit confusing as them games with abit of pro activeness could have been played now

As I've said before, I'm putting in the effort to give you guys great competitions but of course if matches don't get played I'm gonna be less enthusiastic to do things

Anyway we will see if things pick up or not

Slowly starting to get to that point the people (Wookie/Anorak/GLC/StarFox/DB11) that aren't busy, etc really need to try and arrange to get their matches played!

With people busy/etc and including the current week we have a 16 game backlog which is huge. I knew it would probably be like this hence why I wasn't sure if I'd do a season 3, but lately the amount of times I've seen people on who are meant to play eachother is abit confusing as them games with abit of pro activeness could have been played now

As I've said before, I'm putting in the effort to give you guys great competitions but of course if matches don't get played I'm gonna be less enthusiastic to do things

Anyway we will see if things pick up or not

I appreciate you want the games played and you are including me in that list but I think I've shown since the league started that I am reliable and available to get games played. It's not my fault if my opponents are unavailable.

I've got two outstanding games; Jonaldinho - been busy with assignment but I've arranged to play him tomorrow; Anorak - has had internet issues but are now resolved so the game will be played asap.

I appreciate you want the games played and you are including me in that list but I think I've shown since the league started that I am reliable and available to get games played. It's not my fault if my opponents are unavailable.

I've got two outstanding games; Jonaldinho - been busy with assignment but I've arranged to play him tomorrow; Anorak - has had internet issues but are now resolved so the game will be played asap.

Never wanted to question your reliability as I know it's great, if it came across like that then my bad

fifa15ps4mchampfixtures6.png

fifa15ps4mchampfixturespt6.png

FINAL WEEK FIXTURES INFO

I've decided to do thing's different this time, we will have 3 fixtures for the final week instead of just the one, so it might be a different format abit (bringing the final week forward 1 week) but it really doesn't make much difference especially with the deadline i have set. As i said i'll be including a deadline which is below, i understand that people have been busy, etc but i am giving a pretty generous deadline here so i hope people can get their matches done in time, if you don't and you wasn't busy then it's really your fault in the end for not being pro active enough. If you don't think you can commit to these matches due to being busy/away/etc then please tell me ASAP and we will sort out what is the best plan. If i hear nothing from you and you end up not playing games then default results will most likely come into play

DEADLINE

THURSDAY JULY 30TH 10PM (THAT'S 12 DAYS TO GET ALL MATCHES PLAYED!)
*POSSIBLE 1 MAX 2 DAY EXTENSION IF NEED BE*

14 possible days to get all games played is more than enough!

OUTSTANDING WEEK 5 FIXTURES & INFO

RCD Espanyol [Wookie] v SV Werder Bremen [GLC]

Club Brugge KV [Jonaldinho] v Toulouse FC [DB11]

Panathinaikos FC [jammo_lcfc] v Club Brugge KV [Jonaldinho]

Club América [basingstoke Fox] v RCD Espanyol [Wookie]

Udinese [Ross-Kemp] v Celtic FC [Lcfclad2013]

Crystal Palace [brenfox] v FC Krasnodar [Anorak]

Celtic FC [Lcfclad2013] v FC Basel [starFox]

Udinese [Ross-Kemp] v Club América [basingstoke Fox]

OUTSTANDING WEEK 4 FIXTURES AND INFO

SV Werder Bremen [GLC] v FC Krasnodar [Anorak]

Crystal Palace [brenfox] v Club América [basingstoke Fox]

RCD Espanyol [Wookie] v Celtic FC [Lcfclad2013]

OUTSTANDING WEEK 3 FIXTURES AND INFO

Club América [basingstoke Fox] v SV Werder Bremen [GLC]

FC Krasnodar [Anorak] v Club América [basingstoke Fox]

Panathinaikos FC [jammo_lcfc] v Celtic FC [Lcfclad2013]

OUTSTANDING WEEK 2 FIXTURE AND INFO

RCD Espanyol [Wookie] v FC Basel [starFox]

OUTSTANDING WEEK 1 FIXTURE AND INFO

FC Krasnodar [Anorak] v Toulouse FC [DB11]

TEAM NEWS

None

RULES/INFO

Half lengths must be set to 5 MINUTES

Games must be set to ONLINE SQUADS

Game speed NORMAL

Controls must be set to ANY

All I need from you is goal scorers, times, missed pens, scored pens, red cards, man of the match (not mandatory but you will miss out on certain awards, etc)

If you have a player sent off he serves a 1 match ban, he therefore CANNOT be picked for your next game

You can upload a great goal to share if you have a YouTube account

Please be pro active, inbox your opponent on here or message them on PSN if you have to so matches can get played ASAP

In the event of lag, you must quit the game before the 15/20 minute mark and explain to your opponent that you’ve got lag. Then either reboot your modem/modems & try again/arrange to play the game another day. If you play past that point (15/20 min mark) you are assumed happy with the connection

If you get disconnected from your opponent arrange between eachother what you want to do or ask me and i'll come up with a solution that suits all

MEMBERS INFO

Brenfox | PSN: Bren176
Basingstoke Fox | PSN: Alexlcfc07
Chrisuki | PSN: Chrisuki
DB11 | PSN: danfoster714
jammo_lcfc | PSN: jammolcfc
Lcfclad2013 | PSN: levi-porter
Mikey | PSN: mickey_et93
Ross-Kemp | PSN: Ashley_230591
Wookie | PSN: PEH5
Staff | PSN: Staff-Of-Life
Jonaldinho | PSN: Jonaldinho22