Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Larry_LCFC

Official FoxesTalk Xbox One Fifa 15 League.

Yeah, just played our games now.

PSV 0-1 Marseille

Marseille 1-2 PSV

Dogadug wins on away goals! Deserved. I can't believe how I won the first game. He hit the woodwork twice while I scored on a scabby penalty. Second game I get a guy sent off after 13 minutes after which the game follows the same pattern as the first one. Dog gets two quick goals before I pull one back 10 mins from the end. He got a man sent off too and I came close toward the end. Quite an intense couple of Fifa matches to be honest! Looking forward to next season now ;)

Great games. Reckon I deserved to win the first, yet think you should have got something from the 2nd game - impressive considering you played most of the match with 10 men

By the way, sorry it took me a while to play, been busy this past week

Sorry been away & really busy when i got back. Happy to play tomorrow Ross when you get back?

No worries dude! I appreciate people have lives to lead (damn you to hell :P). I'm keen to crown the champion and get next season under way.

Archived