Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Larry_LCFC

Official FoxesTalk Xbox One Fifa 15 League.

Can't see why everyone will lose interest, fifa isn't the be all and end all. People can wait a little longer if they don't mind, if not i'm happy to forfeit my spot and Ross can play in the final. Sorry Larry that this is taking so long to sort, don't play very much at all on the xbox, only the odd session on fifa so not really sure how to get this sorted? It's never happened with anyone else before

Its a shame. Not really how I wanted it to turn out, but we do need to move on. Always next season!

In that case

DevonFox1884 v Ross LCFC Turner

The floor is yours......

Choose teams varying in quality slightly 3.5-4.5 stars maybe, number them and let us choose our numbers to see which team we get, it'll be better than us just choosing teams we know we can be good with-it'd be more of a challenge!

I'm happy with whatever rules everyone else wants. Could use a handicapping system so guys who were towards the bottom last time get better teams, and those at the top get worse teams?

Gutted it ended like that Dug, really wanted to play our game. Still don't understand why we can't connect!

Ill be online around 7:30pm tomorrow Devon

No worries. Not sure what we're going to do if it's still like that next season?

Dog there are lots of videos on YouTube of Xbox one Nat. Watch a few and try their suggestions. One is bound to work. I think getting your NAT to open will be the key.

Archived