Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Larry_LCFC

Official FoxesTalk Xbox One Fifa 15 League.

So me and doadug can't connect, we'll try again tomorrow. It seemed very strange, as I could go into normal online games?

How do you even test conextion on Xbox one? Where even is settings lol prefer the 360 layout

Really weird, just played Ash ok and never had issues before. Maybe it's the server?

If people are in agreement, I am happy to impose the following:

Each player may change their team ONCE. However you must drop down to 3 and a half stars if you choose to do so.

I don't agree but will obviously go with the majority vote. If people were given their team then fair enough, but everybody chose.

If people are in agreement, I am happy to impose the following:

Each player may change their team ONCE. However you must drop down to 3 and a half stars if you choose to do so.

I don't mind if people want to change once, I'm 3 and a half stars anyway and I plan to stick it out with Anderlecht for now

I don't agree but will obviously go with the majority vote. If people were given their team then fair enough, but everybody chose.

Personally, I rather stick with the original teams for the reasons you have said. The problem is people will lose interest if they hate their team that much and the league will die off. It's a tricky one. I'll go with what the majority decide.

So if there's upgrades then they only apply to new issues? So my existing cards won't have changed?

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

All your existing cards stay the same unless you have any of the informs in your club that were upgraded on this list

Oh and Bolasie was also upgraded to 5 star skills lol

lol

Daft though because nobody ever pays that much for silvers and plays them. Muriel used to be 2003 yet in all my many silver games, I've never, ever seen him.

That said

lol

Daft though because nobody ever pays that much for silvers and plays them. Muriel used to be 2003 yet in all my many silver games, I've never, ever seen him.

That said, a Muriel Dybala Serie a silver side with Abate as well? Jesus.

Archived