Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Larry_LCFC

Official FoxesTalk Xbox One Fifa 15 League.

I'm not sure how to do it. The problem is if one changes their team for a better one, everyone will want to which will kill off the fun. Trying to think of a way to do it. Any ideas?

Generally Aston Villa are the shitest team on fifa. Benteke and Gabby done **** all for me

Serious?

I'm doing really well with Villa online, and of the two games I've played in the PS4 league I've done well. 4-4-2 with N'Zogbia and Scott Sinclair on the wings, just get it to them and cross it either Benteke or Kozak up front to head it in

Serious?

I'm doing really well with Villa online, and of the two games I've played in the PS4 league I've done well. 4-4-2 with N'Zogbia and Scott Sinclair on the wings, just get it to them and cross it either Benteke or Kozak up front to head it in

Will try it mate hate long ball tactic though

Will try it mate hate long ball tactic though

It's not long ball. Delph and Sanchez in the middle are both really good at tackling so that breaks up the opposition. From them you can run forwards with Delph he is fast, good at dribbling and agile. Then either play a through ball or put it out wide, cross it in and you'll often win the header.

Alternatively Benteke is fast and can finish.

If the game isn't going my way I swap Kozak for Gabby about 65mins and play one-twos between him and Benteke as both are fast and outrun the defence.

Bit pissed off with that game I just played to be honest. Lost 3-0. 3 shots on target for Dog.. never a penalty in my eyes what's the trick to shirt pulling you seemed to be doing it all game and my players fell over I do it and give away free kicks can I change to Leicester Larry?

Sorry mate 3-0 was undeserved, could have went either way. Regarding shirt pulling i'm not sure, i just keep tapping 'b'. I got a peno when 1 of my players fell over in the box after you shirt pulled yet I did it a few times in the box and your players stayed up, guess I was just lucky

And LCFC fox i'm ready now if you can invite me? Gamertag ant467.   Thanks

Sorry mate 3-0 was undeserved, could have went either way. Regarding shirt pulling i'm not sure, i just keep tapping 'b'. I got a peno when 1 of my players fell over in the box after you shirt pulled yet I did it a few times in the box and your players stayed up, guess I was just lucky

And LCFC fox i'm ready now if you can invite me? Gamertag ant467.   Thanks

EA servers seem to be down for me give me an invite please

Archived