Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Larry_LCFC

Official FoxesTalk Xbox One Fifa 15 League.

Just finished work, gonna eat then I'm on.

I'll play Devon first and the stix afterwards of he's about

Can you get on tomorrow before 12? I have to leave for work at 1pm. Not gonna be on tonight now.

Hate this stupid ****ing shit game. How do you get away with a yellow for taking me out in the box twice when i get a straight red in the fifth minute. ****ing rubbish.

I was riding my luck lol Can tell that was first game of the night. My challenges were all over the shop. How I finished with 11 men I don't know!

I was riding my luck lol Can tell that was first game of the night. My challenges were all over the shop. How I finished with 11 men I don't know!

And then i had park the bus tactic on from when i went to 10 yet only one player stayed back from a corner, just happening to be the slowest player in the team.

Lokomotiv have some decent pace upfront though. I was shitting myself when you kept charging your way through lol

Haha yeah, helps having Boussafa too as he gets away from the midfielder and puts Maicon through every time

Haha yeah, helps having Boussafa too as he gets away from the midfielder and puts Maicon through every time

No wonder I was giving the penalties away. By the time they got to ground to slide in, you were already way ahead and then I was catching your trailing foot! I want my next game!

Vince, come out come out wherever you are :innocent:

So you don't have to go searching backwards.

Week 1 ......................

......... Ross LCFC Turner  v  stix ......... (3-2)

......... dogadug  v  Ashley .........

......... DevonFox1884  v  HEGGSY .........

......... VinceNoir  v  LCFC FOX ......... (2-1)

......... Larry_LCFC  v  DanNDH88 ......... (4-2)

----------------------------------------------------------

......... Ashley  v  Ross LCFC Turner ......... (0-1)

......... HEGGSY  v  stix .........

......... LCFC FOX  v  dogadug .........

......... DanNDH88  v  DevonFox1884 .........

......... Larry_LCFC  v  VinceNoir .........

Good rate of games being played so far :thumbup: 

Archived