Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Larry_LCFC

Official FoxesTalk Xbox One Fifa 15 League.

Can you get on tomorrow before 12? I have to leave for work at 1pm. Not gonna be on tonight now.

I'll be on tomorrow after 5 mate. Working unfortunately. If not, we've got all of next week to play :)

Good game mate. If I could finish it could have and should have been at least 5. I lost my head when you went through with Agbonglahor at the end, can't belive he missed that!

Aston Villa 0-1 Southampton

To be fair it was typical fifa scripting. Person 1 has first half person 2 second half. Always happens. Can't believe I had missed an open goal only ever play with Leicester suppose it's my own fault lol

No wonder I was giving the penalties away. By the time they got to ground to slide in, you were already way ahead and then I was catching your trailing foot! I want my next game!

Vince, come out come out wherever you are :innocent:

Ready now if you're up for it :)

Tried a short corner at the end, pressed X to cross and he slide tackled. lol I've never played with such a slow unplayable team like that.

Played Devon for taking advantage but seriously, what the ****. Villarreal 6-1 Shakhtar.

Villarreal 6-1 Shaktar. Good game HEGGS. The score line doesn't really tell the story. HEGGS was 1 up then denied a definite peno, then at 1-1 I was given a pen that was soft to say the slightest... After that, his defence was a shambles.

Wow Larry that game had everything, can't believe how you didn't get a goal! If you score that pen at the start it's a different story I guess.

Lyon 0-5 Marseille

Edit: That OG was class! Red cards, two missed pens, OG. Drama in Lyon.

Wow Larry that game had everything, can't believe how you didn't get a goal! If you score that pen at the start it's a different story I guess.

Lyon 0-5 Marseille

I just had a horrendous game. It didn't save any of my changes I made at the start. Ended up with the wrong formation and starting 11 which didn't help. You have some quality pace up front. Cant believe what a balls up I just made!

Archived