Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Fans' Consultative Committee Meeting - 1 April

I must be misreading 'dedicated area' then.

What do you mean by dedicated if it doesn't have restrictions?

An area of the stadium where the club actively try and get a certain fan type to congregate.

I never mentioned anything about restricting any type of fan who wants to buy tickets in the section. I just think if a family of 4 try to buy tickets in that certain block the club would tell them what to expect and give them the chance to buy tickets somewhere else.

I don't think what I'm suggesting is that crazy to be fair. And by the sounds of it the old Kop at Filbert Street had tougher restrictions in place.

Who said anything about restrictions?

And your example of crazy corner is exactly my point. Families would not have gone into that section. I would hazard a guess that the majority age bracket in that corner was 16-30.

We were in crazy corner for years both with and without reserved seats, there was a massive mix with women, kids, normal fans and proper nutters. Guessing about stuff that people on here actually have experience of makes you look a twat tbh

We were in crazy corner for years both with and without reserved seats, there was a massive mix with women, kids, normal fans and proper nutters. Guessing about stuff that people on here actually have experience of makes you look a twat tbh

You manage to make a hostile end sound gay when you call it 'crazy corner'.

You manage to make a hostile end sound gay when you call it 'crazy corner'.

It was certainly hostile at times but calling it an end is massively overstating it, mostly it was the back half of the corner of pen1. The lad directly behind me for years started in there when he was about 6, he still goes to games with his dad but they are in SK2

Well that was what it was called.

I know, it sounds gay though doesn it, sounds like the kids area of shitty chain pub that does 2 meals for a tenner.

It was certainly hostile at times but calling it an end is massively overstating it, mostly it was the back half of the corner of pen1. The lad directly behind me for years started in there when he was about 6, he still goes to games with his dad but they are in SK2

I agree, it wasn't really hostile at all in later years, nowhere near the level of the kopend was in the late 80's early 90's standing part of pen 2 where the longstop boys used to stand.

I must be misreading 'dedicated area' then.

What do you mean by dedicated if it doesn't have restrictions?

Didn't you always pay adult prices in The Kop?

The restriction was effectively 16 and above, it didn't have a top range.

Not that I'm aware of. I used to go in pen 2 and 3 as a kid and would not have paid adult prices.

When it became all seater I thing sk1 and 2 became over 16. Was a right pain for my 1st season ticket in there as it cost me twice as much.

Crazy_Corner.jpg

Doesn't look like many families in the section to me?

Crazy_Corner.jpg

Doesn't look like many families in the section to me?

I was at the far end of that front row and I can tell you there was a fair mix, believe whatever you like.

Right ok, so all those families around you were paying full price tickets for their children? Sounds legit

You talking shit sounds legit as well, there were kids, pensioners and women in there, deal with it.

You talking shit sounds legit as well, there were kids, pensioners and women in there, deal with it.

Well they must have been photo shopped out of that picture I posted then. 

You do know that I'm not talking about the whole bottom tier yeah? Just the section closest to the away fans? 

Right cross section of society throughout the Kop. People who'd beeen going 50 years to people who'd been going 5 minutes.

Not doubting that for a second. I wasn't talking about the whole kop. 

Well they must have been photo shopped out of that picture I posted then.

You do know that I'm not talking about the whole bottom tier yeah? Just the section closest to the away fans?

Not doubting that for a second. I wasn't talking about the whole kop.

Yes I do know where I used to stand in Filbert Street, that picture shows a small part right by the away fans, pen1 was far more diverse as you'd know if you'd ever been in it.

Yes I do know where I used to stand in Filbert Street, that picture shows a small part right by the away fans, pen1 was far more diverse as you'd know if you'd ever been in it.

Not really sure where I stated that only men between the ages of 16-30 stood in the Kop at Filbert Street. Pretty sure I just said it was the majority. Which anybody with half a brain cell would agree with me. It isn't as much of a bold statement as you are making out, you're even calling me a twat about it!

Your posts have been a bit weird if I'm being honest. 

Not really sure where I stated that only men between the ages of 16-30 stood in the Kop at Filbert Street. Pretty sure I just said it was the majority. Which anybody with half a brain cell would agree with me. It isn't as much of a bold statement as you are making out, you're even calling me a twat about it!

Your posts have been a bit weird if I'm being honest.

I generally call anyone speculating on things that they could get an informed view on a twat, 16-30 is a stupid age group to hypothesis since you generally had to grow into a place there or join with older family or mates, the average age was probably over 30. I'm pretty sure you qualify for the half a brain cell crowd.

I generally call anyone speculating on things that they could get an informed view on a twat, 16-30 is a stupid age group to hypothesis since you generally had to grow into a place there or join with older family or mates, the average age was probably over 30. I'm pretty sure you qualify for the half a brain cell crowd.

You really do come across as a insufferable arse hole.

I have not insulted you once and have tried to have a normal conversation with you yet you seem incapable of doing so back.

Was there any mention of the away tickets.

1. Are points just rolling on or are they taking 2 seasons again.

2. It seems I have to request to stay on the away ticket scheme and they are accepting new requests as well.

Archived