Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
scinnell

Kermorgant gone

First Crncic, now this??? WHAT IS MY FOOTBALL CLUB TURNING INTO??? and to make matters worse we sign Jermaine Beckford?? BECKFORD??? i'm disgusted with this and will be writing to Watchdog

First Crncic, now this??? WHAT IS MY FOOTBALL CLUB TURNING INTO??? and to make matters worse we sign Jermaine Beckford?? BECKFORD??? i'm disgusted with this and will be writing to Watchdog

Init, sven sendin dis klub 2 da dogz. I suportid dis teem 4 24 years. I no wat im talkin about init

lol

Sorry. He was decent. Especially to his teammates and the club. His ego less so.

I very much doubt his attempt was ego-driven is all. Clearly that is his method of taking penalties (which NP would doubtless have seen on the training ground) and he mis-hit it. If he'd gone for the top corner in a fashion unfamiliar to himself it might have gone out of the ground.

But I don't want to dwell on that. Closed chapter.

I feelz lik 2pac manz wen he gotz shot upz! PAINZ MAN, PAINZ!

YE MANZ I GET YOO DIS SVEN IZ A FVCKIN JOKE IM TELLIN YA BRUV DIS GUY WOZ SIK HE HAD SUM BARE TALUNT ITZ SO BAD IM LOOTIN DE MEGASTORE. FVCK DIS WASTEMAN BECKFORD

YE MANZ I GET YOO DIS SVEN IZ A FVCKIN JOKE IM TELLIN YA BRUV DIS GUY WOZ SIK HE HAD SUM BARE TALUNT ITZ SO BAD IM LOOTIN DE MEGASTORE. FVCK DIS WASTEMAN BECKFORD

Hahahaha, best one yet.. I actually chuckled (does anyone say chuckled nowadays?) at the "itz so bad im lootin de megastore" bit

Archived