Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
scinnell

Kermorgant gone

Horrible watching that. One of the worst and best games i've been to. Will always hold Mark Hudson in the highest regard for the way he treated Waggy with their fans running onto the pitch. Can see Kermorgant doing alright in L1.

I think it was Mark Kennedy, but I agree, he could have easily ran over and rubbed it in but he was very good in the way he consoled him.

I quite liked him. He's better than Gallagher - would love it if he scored goals for Charlton and really pissed off the LCFC fans that 'hate' him.

Frank Gallagher? Only just...

Couldn't care where he goes. He was poor for us, most games passed him by. Too slow for any kind of top level football and has the goal scoring record skin to a defensive midfielder. If he scores more than 5 goals this season I will be majorly suprised.

Love how people used the "he only plays 20 minutes at a time" excuse for Waghorn being a bag of shit, but when Kermorgant was in the same situation when he was playing for us, he had "plenty of time to prove himself".

Just an observation.

Love how people used the "he only plays 20 minutes at a time" excuse for Waghorn being a bag of shit, but when Kermorgant was in the same situation when he was playing for us, he had "plenty of time to prove himself".

Just an observation.

Another observation would be that Waghorn has too been shite for the last year. He too is not good enough at this moment to play Championship football.

The difference is that Waghorn has shown flashes that he will one day be an average Championship striker where Kermogant at his age will never improve beyond his current level.

This is the first time I've seen these pens from behind the goal. And whilst it confirms that Kermo competely scuffed his kick, it also confirmed that Waghorns penalty was also incredibly shit.

It also confirms that Weale was incredibly slow to react to the penalties, almost as if they'd had been hit from 20 yards+ :ph34r:

• 2 months later...

HOW MANY TIMES?

Because he is fvcking decent.

Are you having a laugh? If not behave will ya! He was poor, he was never good enough for us and that was 2 seasons ago. If he was that good why wasn'ta prem team in for him? Utter tosh, Everyone bangs on about Fryatt being a league 1 player well he achieved alot more than Kermo at LCFC.

I saw him score his 1 & only goal Vs Boro, decent goal to be fair, I think it was the only ever thing he did in his time at LCFC.

The penalty miss was arrogance, I can't understand his thinking, I'm sure he thought he would score, but completely naffed it up.

It's always a major relief to see that Kitchandro has the opposite view to me. I view these posts with trepidation that I might one day agree with him. He spouts such total rubbish. Kermo was never a world beater, and for someone who deserved more of a chance than he was ever given we can hardly blame him for anything. Pearson lost that play off semi final with Cardiff and no matter what anyone thinks of him now he was totally inept with his tactics in the home leg, and that is the real truth.

I wish Kermo all the best, and I really hope he does well. His current manager obviously believes in him!

It's always a major relief to see that Kitchandro has the opposite view to me. I view these posts with trepidation that I might one day agree with him. He spouts such total rubbish. Kermo was never a world beater, and for someone who deserved more of a chance than he was ever given we can hardly blame him for anything. Pearson lost that play off semi final with Cardiff and no matter what anyone thinks of him now he was totally inept with his tactics in the home leg, and that is the real truth.

I wish Kermo all the best, and I really hope he does well. His current manager obviously believes in him!

That's OK, I feel the same way about you lol

It's nice to see you getting behind a player who let everyone at this club down through selfishness, whilst slating the man who has only done good things for us. It's reassuringly typical.

Kermo had his chance to earn some respect and he spat it in our face.

Are you having a laugh? If not behave will ya! He was poor, he was never good enough for us and that was 2 seasons ago. If he was that good why wasn'ta prem team in for him? Utter tosh, Everyone bangs on about Fryatt being a league 1 player well he achieved alot more than Kermo at LCFC.

I saw him score his 1 & only goal Vs Boro, decent goal to be fair, I think it was the only ever thing he did in his time at LCFC.

The penalty miss was arrogance, I can't understand his thinking, I'm sure he thought he would score, but completely naffed it up.

Whhooooooosh!

Archived