Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
scinnell

Kermorgant gone

He deserves to be remembered for the penalty, cared more about his own ego than the club or his teammates.

Good riddance.

Couldn't agree more and I've no idea what he was doing here in he first place.

Coming up to 30 now, the bloke managed 58 goals, mostly for no-one special, in nearly 10 years of football. And 4 goals in 46 matches over the last two seasons. Our club has wasted so much money over the years and I really do wonder if they have scouts anymore or if they just watch selective Kaebi-type videos.

We'd have been better off buying at Specsavers. Yes, he had a bit of talent but you could see from day one the bloke was a periphery player. His whole career at City was summed up by that penatly...it caught the eye but achieved nothing.

He showed a lack of respect for the club and the importance of the PO's by taking the penalty in the way he did. He deserved all the stick he got.

Can't believe people still trumpet this bullshit - taking a penalty like that is not a lack of respect, it's a sign of being confident in one's own ability and, as has been pointed out many a time, his preferred way of taking penalties.

Would you call that Uruguayan chap that took a penalty like that against Ghana in the world cup last year disrespectful of his nation and the tournament - or because he scored does that make it perfectly acceptable?

I would have advocated keeping him had we not got anyone in on deadline day because of how light-weight our strikeforce was lining up to be but, since beckford has arrived, he's somewhat superfluous. Anyway, good luck to the bloke with the rest of his career.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm actually a little disappointed. Yes he messed up that penalty, but he didn't miss it on purpose, he took it in a way that he thought he was most likely to score from. Just like someone who tries to bury it bottom corner but instead drags it wide.

What I'm saying is that it was a shit penalty, but that's all it

was. The bloke has been treated like he threw the ****ing game.

I saw enough in him to believe he could have been a solid squad player, that finish against 'Boro was quality, for example.

I don't know whether its Just City fans, or football fans in general, but the ability of some of our fans to completely turn on a player is pretty depressing. Ricardo was unfairly treated by the fair majority of fans too.

Sorry mate but I thought Kermo was dross. Not as good in the air as I thought he might be, little pace... Not good enough IMO

Cue the spectacular over head kick winner on his debut then.

And of course if he does start scoring peopel on here will start to talk the usual shit again saying how he could havde been good, etc. He was garbage.

I dont really care about how he does what so ever, but good luck to Charlton.

Only thing i remember about him was this @3.30 bellend

This is the first time I've seen these pens from behind the goal. And whilst it confirms that Kermo competely scuffed his kick, it also confirmed that Waghorns penalty was also incredibly shit.

No but you see, Waghorn is AMAZING, and therefore his penalty wasn't shit, it was just not brilliant because Kermo had put him under intolerable pressure.

Well, that's what the majority of Leicester fans think anyway.

No, most Leicester fans think it's acceptable to miss a penalty but not acceptable to miss a penalty because you tried to be clever and chipped it doen the middle.

You've had over a year to read comments saying that.

Archived