Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
shez

player of the season?

Like the topic says: Who is worthy of being named as player of the season?

personally i think its between 3 players:

1) Henderson (a massive improvement from last season)

2) Kisnorbo (for a consistent season)

3) Hume for giving more then 80% in all the games he has played.

worst player: where do i begin.....I'd have to say Hughes because he has played so many games and had many chances to impress and never ever done anything decent!

Ian Hume by a distance.

Honourable mentions to McAuley and Porter.

Worst? There are so many...

But really below what might have been expected of them: Stearman, Low, McCarthy, Hughes, Johnson, Horsfield, Fryatt.

If I had to give match by match marks and come out with an average for the worst I'd say Horsfield. Just an awful excuse for a centre-forward.

Best Players:

1. Hume - constant effort and he has now scored 12

2. Kisnorbo - Just a very good defender

3. McAuley - Im shocked with how well he has done. I thought he would be a flop

4. Henderson - Very good displays and that last minute penalty against Villa

Worst Players:

1. Josh Low - Is a description needed?

2. Andy Johnson - Altough he has improved (sort of) he had a dreadful start

3. Stephen Hughes - He has missed countless times

1) Kisnorbo Cracking displays

2) HUUUUUUMe (same)

3) Hendo Kept us in so many games and Levi has come on alot this season

Worst:

1) Hughes

2) Jarret (if he counts :ph34r:

3) Josh low

4) if jarret dont count Sylla looked dreadful for all of his 5 games

worst player for me is hughes

Johnson? Low? Elvis? McCarthy?... and you go with Hughes, yes he's cack... but he's far from the cackyiest... I mean come'on! your just doing AJ and JLow a diservice naming Hughes ;)

Johnson? Low? Elvis? McCarthy?... and you go with Hughes, yes he's cack... but he's far from the cackyiest... I mean come'on! your just doing AJ and JLow a diservice naming Hughes ;)

Obviously theres the obvious names that everyones mentioned for best player- Hume, Kisnorbo, Mcauley and Porter.

For me though its Kisnorbo- beenan ever-present, hardly put a foot wrong, whereas i know Hume's a good player and he always puts in 100%, hesmissed quite a few chance (mainly because he isnt a 'real golascorer'.

Worst i'd say Johnson. Theres no need to explain. Hes just shite. End of.

erm gotta say best . . . . humeee, because hes awsome

and worst . . . . . .. . . .. hughes, just because he puts nothing in and is never bothered

Also mcauley and kizza need a mention just because they look solid virtually every game.

And AJ for his poor start to the season, he has improved vastly but he was so crap hes just about to the standard of average player in this league

Stearman, Maybury, McCarthy, Williams, Hughes, Jarrett, Johnson, Sylla, Low, Fryatt, Hammond, O'Grady, Welsh, Cadamarteri and Horsfield have all been garbage this season in my opinion.

i agree with that but johnson has had a few promising perfromances even though he isnt great

i agree with lowe :P glad hes gone and sylla the rest have just disapointed me in some games

According to the player of the month standings, it's McAuley, Kisnorbo and Hume if I recall.

The numbers don't lie... unless a statistician manipulates them. :ph34r:

You're right - latest standings based on player of the month ratings are;

Running Totals

McAuley = 9 points - 3 outright wins

Kisnorbo = 7.5 points - 1 outright win

Hume = 6 points - 2 outright wins

Porter = 5 points

Logan = 4 points - 1 outright win

Kenton = 4 points

Henderson = 2 points

Stearman = 1 point

Fryatt = 1 point

Williams = 1 point

Low = 1 point

Horsfield = 0.5 point

Hume.

The only person that never gives up.

Even knowing there was about 1 minute left yesterday, he still went and grabbed the ball after he scored yesterday.

Absolute LEGEND.

Hume.

Even knowing there was about 1 minute left yesterday, he still went and grabbed the ball after he scored yesterday.

:thumbup:

Only player we have who puts in 100% every game and who actually looks botherd when losing.

Hume.

Absolute LEGEND.

I fully and totally agree with you there :thumbup:

Best player: Huuummme 100% everygame. Not in it for the money me thinks.

Also Kisnorbo, Mcauley and Levi have been very good as well.

Worst: Got to be Josh Low. also Andy Johnson. ALthough he has improved he is still only League 1 at best.

Some players like Fryatt ain't really had much time hjas they have been injured for most of the seaosn.

Best players

1.McAuley

2.Kisnorbo

3.Hume

Worst Players

1. Low (not good enough for this division)

2. Johnson (he for a laugh)

3. Stearman ( i dont think this lad is that bad but what really has wound me up is he has shown a poor attitude this season, i got the impression at the start of the season he thought he was better than us. Still a great talent and shouldn't be wasted by himself)

I cant give it to McAuley because he hasnt featured in every game, especially when Paddy Mac was fit. I`ll go for...

Best

1. Kisnorbo (solid in defence, goals priceless)

2. Hume (Despite having about 6 different striker partners and being unable to create a solid partnership with either of them, has done well and has had a decent return goals wise. His work rate must also be applauded.

3. McAuley (Despite not featuring in all games and starting out of position in a few of the games he has played, the best thing that Rk has done for the club must sneak into 3rd place because he has been solid in defence and again, has done well in recent games in front of goal)

Worst

1. AJ (Looked to be trying when his old mate Horsfield came down on loan but that bubble soon burst)

2. Maybury (Out of his depth, clumsy in defence and I now know why he cost us about £40k)

3. Elvis (I know he hasnt had much chance and he has scored a couple of goals but his very pressence within this squad winds me up because he is everything that we shouldnt have in a player. Apart from his pace, his lack of a football brain and general cluenessness winds me up)

Archived