Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lovelcfc

Michael Morrison

All things considered, possibly NP's best signing?

Definitely one of them. You can't look past Hobbs, Weale and Wellens but Morro's been excellent too. The progress he's made from Cambridge to being a decent CCC defender and could probably play at an even higher level really is astounding. Here's hoping he'll be with us for a long time to come :scarf:

I voted the lad my young player of the season and he couldn't have been 2 far behind waggy! 2 play the way he has after arriving from cambridge has been top notch and i hope 2 see him, along with hobbs, in our back four for many years 2 come! It gives you great confidence in pearson and his team that they can spot players from lower leagues and get them 2 come and do the buisness at this level! lets hope theres many more hidden gems like morrison 2 come!

I wonder if cambridge miss him as he is brilliant for us can''t believe how good he would of been in Blue Square Premier!

Been Brilliant!

I live near Cambridge and a few mates who support them also look out for Leicester as he was so good and thought so much of him as a bloke!

I'm hoping to see a few more of his 35 yard screamers next season. He sure can hit a shot from distance when he's running onto the ball!

I'm trying to remember who some of his long range efforts were against but I'm a bit pished. Was one of them against Newcastle at home? He nearly scored what in my opinion would have been goal of the season but I canna remember who it was against. Or which season it was :S

I'm hoping to see a few more of his 35 yard screamers next season. He sure can hit a shot from distance when he's running onto the ball!

I'm trying to remember who some of his long range efforts were against but I'm a bit pished. Was one of them against Newcastle at home? He nearly scored what in my opinion would have been goal of the season but I canna remember who it was against. Or which season it was :S

Was that not against sheff utd at home on boxing day ?

Archived