Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Liamlcfc1

King Signs new deal

Brilliant prioritising of the important issues going on at City by the Mockery again there....... Main article about a pre season tour in Slovenia then a few words at the end....oh, by the way, one of our best young prospects has signed a new contract! Christ almighty! :rolleyes:

Midfield seems good however i feel we need a strong quick left midfield player coz Dyer has had number of shite games and you don't like that do you. No offence to Dyer but sometimes he feels very relaxed and that shows he knows he's no under any real pressure to get replaced on that side.

Last thing, many of the opposition's players last season, (definitely including West Brom away) he can spend too much time on the ball giving it away. Well we had many players like that in the past so................

Last thing, many of the opposition's players last season, (definitely including West Brom away) he can spend too much time on the ball giving it away. Well we had many players like that in the past so................

King is the most consistent pass completion player in the team.

Did know that yes but i have seen him give it away on several occasions. Apologies :thumbup:

Well of course he has every player does even Xavi and Iniesta, he has his faults but pass completion is not one of them or even in the top ten of his main faults. What a strange point to highlight. Now if you were talking about Wellens or Oakley....

Sorry but i do rate King highly as you may do but i tend to focus on him more because he is a young international and consider him in the future to be one of the best midfielders we ever had. Try not to focus on Wellens nor Oakley. Should both go, especially Oakley.

I have talked numerous shitey comments on here i agree but i only joined a day or so again so i am trying to gel in and speak on behalf of what i saw.

Thanks for expanding just wondered what you thought he was lacking. Im a big King fan and he gets a lot of stick that isnt warrented from some quarters. His age means hes very much open to improve further and I trhink hes one of the best players in our squad. Would be truely gutted to lose him. :thumbup:

Sorry but i do rate King highly as you may do but i tend to focus on him more because he is a young international and consider him in the future to be one of the best midfielders we ever had. Try not to focus on Wellens nor Oakley. Should both go, especially Oakley.

I have talked numerous shitey comments on here i agree but i only joined a day or so again so i am trying to gel in and speak on behalf of what i saw.

You thing Wellens should go? :blink:

Archived