Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
City Fan

Our biggest transfer coup of the summer?

Who is our biggest transfer coup of the summer?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who is our biggest transfer coup of the summer?

• Momo Sylla
    • Rab Douglas
    • Patrick Kisnorbo
    • Patrick Gerrbrand
    • Paul Henderson
    • Nils-Eric Johansson
    • Peter Gilbert

Tough one. I'm not un-impressed with any of the signings, which couldn't be said for some of Adams signings.

I'd say Sylla has impressed me in the games i've seen him, but Nils-Eric Jonasson is going to be a rock for us and the same with Gerrbrand.

Tough one. I'm not un-impressed with any of the signings, which couldn't be said for some of Adams signings.

I'd say Sylla has impressed me in the games i've seen him, but Nils-Eric Jonasson is going to be a rock for us and the same with Gerrbrand.

148417[/snapback]

The poll isn't "The best signing". Its a poll to see who is the biggest transfer coup. Who are you most suprised we managed to sign? :)

Vote Momo!!!

Devastated to see him leave us but hopefully he'll go on to prove himself as the football great that he is in England.

World Player of the Year within three years - mark my words.

The guy has more tricks than Ronaldhino!!

momo4gy.png

Best coup would be Johansson for me, in that we beat a few clubs to his signature. As Simon says (no pun intended ;)) we did have competition for Gerrbrand too, but with Nissa being a proven premiership defender he just edges it for me.

I think it has to be Johansson - A Premiership quality defender, who cost Blackburn £3 Million. He looks very solid and composed on the ball. I'm sure there were other clubs after him, especially someone who was involved in one of the toughtest defences in the Premier League last season.

The poll isn't "The best signing". Its a poll to see who is the biggest transfer coup. Who are you most suprised we managed to sign?  :)

148423[/snapback]

Think you need to do it again ;)

I voted `Nissa` (nils-eric) we managed to bring a premiership player to our disasterous defensive situation, ask rovers fans.

Sylla was unhappy at celtic, so wanted to leave.

Dougie was not thought of by celtic fans and his age was too much for celtic, plus he was outa contract.

Levein had to work hard to secure Nissa.

Archived