Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The People's Hero

Franck Rolling

Mrs Valerie Rolling has revealed she will not stop husband extraodinaire, Franck, leaving the Rolling Residence to join a poor East Midlands club with a crazy Chairman.

Rolling has been linked with the vacant managerial role with his former club Leicester City following the recent dismissal of Ian Holloway.

"If Arsenal ring up and say 'we want Rolling' I'll get him in the car and take him," Valerie told their pet donkey, Pierre.

"That's the world we're in, so there's no point anyone getting hysterical."

He's clearly very talented, committed and has a very good work ethic and awesome in bed

WAG Val Rolling

The 38-year-old became Franck's fu ckslut in November 2005 following Colin Hendry's departure (dirty bit ch!)

He took over the role permanently before the start of the 2006-07 season and signed a new two-and-a-half year deal with the wench last December.

After guiding Valerie to 19th in the WAG's LEAGUE TABLE OF FITNESS AND BOOBAGE last season - her first season in the LEAGUE for 29 years - a number of clubs quickly realised Rolling's potential.

"If, and when, he feels he can further his career and it's a good opportunity then he'll be off," said Val. "But I want to try and give Franck the best chance to flourish."

"Every one of the three seasons he's had he's made some massive achievements - culminating in my first ever multiple orgasm last March.

"The first year he kept it up when it looked absolutely dead and buried. I still rate that as his biggest achievement because it's very difficult as a lover to keep pounding the same old characterless rump every night," added a clearly self-aware Valerie.

"To retain erectile status this season has been fantastic. He's clearly very talented, committed and has a very good work ethic that he instils into the team."

Well, they may need to bring their camping gear with them. They can set up camp next to our ample French Kop town.

Come on FOXES TRUST.

This 'MOVE THE KOP TO FRANCE' bandwagon is rolling. Why aren't you jumping on?

Waiting for it to be successful then steal our thunder???

SO basically you're suggesting we get Frank Rolling in on a Rolling contract, re sign Mark Robins and move the cop to Marseilles. Shall we move this to transfer talk?

Archived