Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fox123

Which band would you most like to see reform?

Haha, yes! I know Blink aren't the most talented band around but they just remind me of being 12 and whacking on Dude Ranch and having good times. I listened to them the other day for the first time in years. Love it.

Sense.

I admit they are not the most talented of bands but I fooking love Blink 182.

Haha, yes! I know Blink aren't the most talented band around but they just remind me of being 12 and whacking on Dude Ranch and having good times. I listened to them the other day for the first time in years. Love it.

That's what I'm getting at. First Date, The Rock Show, I don't care if they aren't epic classics, they just remind me of when the best thing in the world was inventing extreme sports and having a diet consisting mainly of Refreshers and Coke.

Or he'd of understood if you spent a few more years at school.

The age line, how fooking stupid.

Out of interest which 70's band are you accusing me of wanting to reform? I found the idea of Blink 182 funny because they are seen as a bit of a joke and out of all the bands you could chosen it was them. Thats funny to me and most people with taste. But if you like 25 year old so called punks dressing like they are 12 then thats fine but its still funny.

I don't mean to offend anyone, and usualy the arguments are just light hearted bit of banter.

But you are a fucking idiot.

Yeah thats really offensive much more than calling someone a twat for no reason.

I forget I'm dealing with teenages.

:frusty:

I love you all really (waits for another clever twat remark)

Yeah thats really offensive much more than calling someone a twat for no reason.

I forget I'm dealing with teenages.

:frusty:

You're dealing with teenagers for a start.

And I called you an idiot not a twat.

And you are just a joke.

Out of interest which 70's band are you accusing me of wanting to reform? I found the idea of Blink 182 funny because they are seen as a bit of a joke and out of all the bands you could chosen it was them. Thats funny to me and most people with taste. But if you like 25 year old so called punks dressing like they are 12 then thats fine but its still funny.

They clearly weren't punks, and, like everyone has said, they might not be as talented as some musicians, but they knew how to write an anthem. Other bands could reform, and it wouldn't be the same, but Blink 182 always take me back to days when I couldn't have a care in the world.

Everyone has different musical tastes. Accept it.

They clearly weren't punks, and, like everyone has said, they might not be as talented as some musicians, but they knew how to write an anthem. Other bands could reform, and it wouldn't be the same, but Blink 182 always take me back to days when I couldn't have a care in the world.

Everyone has different musical tastes. Accept it.

I do but I am allowed my view. Peace.

You are but I don't think there was any need for you to comment originally if you didn't agree with what I'd written.

But people disagree all the time on here. People seem to get very upset its not the end of the world if someone doesnt agree.

:thumbup:

p.s Maybe its the beer I'm drinking, I'm not used to beer actually tasting like beer, rather than the fizzy water I have to drink in the states.

Archived