Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fox123

Which band would you most like to see reform?

• 2 years later...

I would love to see the Jam play at least one show together.

The again it will never, ever happen and there was a time and place for the jam, so.....maybe not. But still, I can't think of many bands especially in such an abundant era to have so many great songs across their time together.

Would love to see one of Australias best ever rock bands reform just to be sweating my arse off in the crowd belting this out like we did after before and after every Socceroos game in South Africa.

One of our unnofficial National anthems about the Vietnam War

Would love to see one of Australias best ever rock bands reform just to be sweating my arse off in the crowd belting this out like we did after before and after every Socceroos game in South Africa.

One of our unnofficial National anthems about the Vietnam War

Freaky

I don't tend to like bands after they've reformed its never the same.

Saying that i would love The Libs to properly reform. The signs are all positive with the few reunion gigs they played.

The Smiths is the other obvious one with Johnny Marr and Morrissey still smashing out quality.

Other than that id like to see Andrew Mcmahon go back to Something Corporate for nostalgic reasons and Larrikin Love need to get back together too. Thats about it.

I don't tend to like bands after they've reformed its never the same.

Saying that i would love The Libs to properly reform. The signs are all positive with the few reunion gigs they played.

The Smiths is the other obvious one with Johnny Marr and Morrissey still smashing out quality.

Other than that id like to see Andrew Mcmahon go back to Something Corporate for nostalgic reasons and Larrikin Love need to get back together too. Thats about it.

Same but just to see a one of show or something would be good but wouldn't want to be paying thru the nose to see it.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived