Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JadeFalcon

METAL!

yup i likes the band pain aswell, as for hollywood undead i think i prefer their remixes album called "desperate measures" cause of the Renholder remix of "everywhere i go" its badass and my 19 month old loves the track :D

I'm more into the modern versions of metal and rock, being 16 that's understandable.

Stuff like:

Parkway Drive

BFMV

Bring Me the Horizon

Escape the Fate

Skillet

Hail the Villain

Atreyu

Disturbed

Hollywood Undead

Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

You get the idea :P

I'm more into the modern versions of metal and rock, being 16 that's understandable.

Stuff like:

Parkway Drive

BFMV

Bring Me the Horizon

Escape the Fate

Skillet

Hail the Villain

Atreyu

Disturbed

Hollywood Undead

Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

Only in the sense that you might be too young to have explored metal of the past. I only know a few of the bands you've listed there, and they don't exactly stand out in my world of rock/metal. At your age I already had a decent grasp of 60s and 70s music and I loved a lot of it. We probably have differing tastes, but age doesn't have much to do with that.

Stuff like:

Parkway Drive

BFMV

Bring Me the Horizon

Escape the Fate

Skillet

Hail the Villain

Atreyu

Disturbed

Hollywood Undead

Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

:sick:

I have seen Disturbed live twice though, pretty good.

Surely we all know really that metal is sh1t? Is this whole thread a joke that I do not understand? Anyone who has to dress up to be "crazy" or "out there" or "shocking" is missing the point. Energy and anger and emotion come from a mentality not from wearing silly clothes. Joe Strummer, more energy and anger than all of these long haired, oddly dressed trolls put together.

Oh, and more importantly, I have listened to all the tracks posted and am still awaiting a tune.

X

Surely we all know really that metal is sh1t? Is this whole thread a joke that I do not understand? Anyone who has to dress up to be "crazy" or "out there" or "shocking" is missing the point. Energy and anger and emotion come from a mentality not from wearing silly clothes. Joe Strummer, more energy and anger than all of these long haired, oddly dressed trolls put together.

Oh, and more importantly, I have listened to all the tracks posted and am still awaiting a tune.

X

Yes.

X

My missus would agree with you there.

But i ****in love it.

X

Horses for courses.

Most great metal bands wore just jeans/ t shirt etc when performing.

Please take your trolling and fuck off to some other thread.

Horses for courses.

Most great metal bands wore just jeans/ t shirt etc when performing.

Please take your trolling and fuck off to some other thread.

You've destroyed your own argument in an explosion of logic there. Horses for courses means you can like it but i cannot come onto an opinion based forum and assert my own opinion that Metal is rubbish? Everyone else seemed to take it in the light hearted manner it was meant. Well done though, very well done and you even used a swear word which won the debate instantly. I feel foolish and you have bested me in wits.

X

You've destroyed your own argument in an explosion of logic there. Horses for courses means you can like it but i cannot come onto an opinion based forum and assert my own opinion that Metal is rubbish? Everyone else seemed to take it in the light hearted manner it was meant. Well done though, very well done and you even used a swear word which won the debate instantly. I feel foolish and you have bested me in wits.

X

If you don't like it then fair enough, express an opinion on the music but don't talk bollocks about "silly" clothes and their energy etc. All genres/ sub genres have their own uniforms so picking on metal for their's is just trite.

Apologies for swearing, you've just caught me on a bad day.

No one mentioned Ronnie yesterday :cry:

I was at work all day .. :( Listened to him on the pod en route however!

Guy was a ****ing Genius.

SING ME A SONG YOU'RE A SINGERRR..... #HornsUp

If you don't like it then fair enough, express an opinion on the music but don't talk bollocks about "silly" clothes and their energy etc. All genres/ sub genres have their own uniforms so picking on metal for their's is just trite.

Apologies for swearing, you've just caught me on a bad day.

OK, well maybe I was a little vehement in my attack and probably was trying to provoke a reaction in some way so apologies also. I think it's good to voice alternate viewpoints though not just ignore threads you don't like. Imagine a world where everybody thought exactly the same thing and no one dared to differ? Not very pleasant. My argument still stands though that I genuinely cannot see the merit in any of the songs posted on this topic. I am not being sarcastic here I just don't get it and if someone could explain the appeal to me I would be very pleased. Like I said previously we have about 100 songs on here and not one melody.

Thanks

Rumble

X

Archived