Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JadeFalcon

METAL!

I can't wait for sonisphere to see Metallica! they could play anything bar a fair few tracks off St.Anger and it'll be incredible!

I saw Metallica at Download at few years ago when they played through the Master of Puppets album. Absolute class!

I'm more into the modern versions of metal and rock, being 16 that's understandable.

Stuff like:

Parkway Drive

BFMV

Bring Me the Horizon

Escape the Fate

Skillet

Hail the Villain

Atreyu

Disturbed

Hollywood Undead

Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

You get the idea :P

Check out a band called Broadway , specifically a track called 'Don't jump the shark before you save the whale'.

Check out a band called Broadway , specifically a track called 'Don't jump the shark before you save the whale'.

Will do mate :)

Also, got Bring Me The Horizon tickets for The Birmingham NIA on December 4th, get in :D

Me and my house mate have been listening to Metallica loads over the last week. Seriously if you put on any of the first 4 albums and you're not moshing or playing air guitar in your kitchen then you havn't got a pulse

Masters of puppets>Justice>Ride the lightening>Death Magnetic>Black Album>Kill em all...dont bother with the others(St Anger was awful).

Masters of puppets>Justice>Ride the lightening>Death Magnetic>Black Album>Kill em all...dont bother with the others(St Anger was awful).

You seem to have gotten Kill em all at the wrong end of the list there buddy... :thumbup:

ha ha first time I saw Rolo Tomassi I had never heard of them and they were supporting Biffy. when they walked on and I saw Eva Spence I feared the worse, oh no not some dodgy Paramore band! she came on said Hi were Rolo Romassi from Sheffield, looking all sweet and innocent and then BANG!!!! you really don't expect somone who looks like she does to have a voice like that!!

saw them supporting Dillinger Escape Plan late last year as well, no that was one ear bleeding gig!

Good band. Really like Ire Works, but still not got round to checking out their last album. Any good?

And if we're moving in that direction

me neither but I can confirm that the gig in question scared the shit outta me! brutal, carnage and chaos are 3 words that come to mind!!

thought my head was gonna explode at one point!! :blink:

• 4 weeks later...

Nonsense.

The first three albums in order of release.

Black Album had some good songs but not great as a whole.

Justice onwards is pure wank

Metal played a huge part in my teenage years in the 90s, but I have now grown a bit more mellow with acts like Fleet Foxes and Burial (not the German death metal band) being among my current favorites, also showcasing my now broad music taste.

Anyone ever took over from Pantera? Loved their aggressive trash metal or whatever you call it. It was just what I needed at a certain point in my life. Even in their 'quieter' moments, they were awesome.

An album, I'm still returning to these days, is the debut album from Life of Agony 'River Runs Red'. Their follow up 'Ugly' was quite good too, but then their mojo ran out and the front man also tried some solo stuff. But 'River Runs Red' is still being played regularly in Jonezy's headphones.

An album, I'm still returning to these days, is the debut album from Life of Agony 'River Runs Red'. Their follow up 'Ugly' was quite good too, but then their mojo ran out and the front man also tried some solo stuff. But 'River Runs Red' is still being played regularly in Jonezy's headphones.

You see that the Lead singer from Life of Agony is about to have the chop and become a women..... :blink: no seriously

Archived