Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
talking_goldfish

Premier League Form Table

Aft'noon all,

I'm doing a weekly table to show how we're doing on form points, which shows how we're performing as well as how we would finish the season on current form points. I thought I'd post it on here so you could take a look, and if you like I can continue posting them each week.

The first one is below and shows that over the past 5 games we are averaging 1.4 points per game, which, (if we were to continue at this level) would see us end the season on 53 points and in 10th place. It also shows that if we draw every game from Burnley til the end of the season we'll end up on exactly 40 points (although we are of course going to ruin that by getting 3 points on Saturday!)

post-18573-0-17695100-1412005587_thumb.p

Let me know what you think.

The results were analysed before Stoke played Newcastle.

Also, this table doesn't rank teams on current form, it shows where they would end the season if they continued in the same form for the rest of the season. Currently (ie. after the Stock v Newcastle match) it shows Leicester as finishing the season in 11th place (that is assuming we get 1.4 points per game for the rest of the season!

Archived