Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Minor Suggestion

On some threads, particulary the 'do they mean us' thread, whereby a lot of people quote the same large articles.

A suggestion would be to have, say, a maximum of the first 10 lines quoted showing when quoting a post whilst having perhaps a 'show full quote' button for people who want to read the whole thing if they want.

Not sure how easy/difficult this would be to implement but just a thought really.

On a side note, and having gone onto other club forums, this is definitely one of the best and the most user friendly around so kudos to the admin here.

• 3 weeks later...

Ah okay,

I've been away in Austria for a couple of weeks and it didn't work abroad so I just thought it it was an international thing but now I've returned to sunny England it's still not working for me.

Edit: my own fault filter applied for content followed without me realising.

Apologies Mark!

SL

Ah okay,

I've been away in Austria for a couple of weeks and it didn't work abroad so I just thought it it was an international thing but now I've returned to sunny England it's still not working for me.

We've reduced the benefits for potential immigrants when you've proved that your a bona fide Brit you'll get it back.

We've reduced the benefits for potential immigrants when you've proved that your a bona fide Brit you'll get it back.

lol

Ooh so if you could change your Nationality.... Or have dual citizenship.

If you could pick any, which would you choose and why? Pro's and cons.... Hmm

On the other hand I'm petrified to think what I might have to do to prove my Britishness in order to get the new posts feature back.

Archived