Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Stoke City

I have three "£5.00 off" vouchers that I am not going to use (already have season ticket). If you can use them PM me. :thumbup:

For the game against Stoke at home?? If so, would you be able to use those vouchers even though that game is part of the 2 for £25 offer the club already have on?

The game is on Halloween Night :mad::mad:

Will have to do some trick or treating on the way :thumbup::smile:

I'm sure the club will come up with some sort of naff idea. Hopefully get some kids down with some "special" event. make sure they do it in the family stand though. :thumbup:

I've got a fiver off voucher for stoke along with my villa ticket if anyone wants it ( the voucher not the villa ticket!)

How'd you get these vouchers?

• 2 weeks later...

I've got 3 £5 off vouchers for the Stoke game if anybody is interested in having 'em. Just PM me or post here if you want them :thumbup:

I'll be in L1 for this game for the first time ever, so if a regular from L1 wants to make me feel welcome I'll be very grateful :yesyes:

I've got 3 £5 off vouchers for the Stoke game if anybody is interested in having 'em. Just PM me or post here if you want them :thumbup:

I'll be in L1 for this game for the first time ever, so if a regular from L1 wants to make me feel welcome I'll be very grateful :yesyes:

What row you on mate??

i have a dilema for this one

obviously not going trick or treating BUT.... us students all like a good halloween dressing up session etc (another excuse to get drunk) and i dunno whether to risk what could possibly be a really good night out or go to football and possibly see us win..

what do i do??????//

obviously not going trick or treating BUT.... us students all like a good halloween dressing up session etc (another excuse to get drunk) and i dunno whether to risk what could possibly be a really good night out or go to football and possibly see us win..

what do i do??????//

Maybe you could dress up, go to the football, and get drunk all at the same time. :D

what do i do??????//

Oh my god.

Who are you and what have you done with Holly??

Archived