Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Knighton Matt

Photo of me and LCFC players

Saw some of the boys out on the town last night.

If you're interested you can see the pics on my myspace here

Just click on pics!

And yes I have got a golf tee behind my ear as I mentioned before we were playing pub golf and I forgot to take it out they must have thought I was a right wacko.

Can I just say Steven Hughes is a legend!

Elvis is such a G-star.

I can barely recognise any of them :(:blush:

Somebody write their names on their heads or soemthing for me pleeease

haha

paddy mac, then mccualy sittin down, maybury, hughes, elvis, kisnorbo and gerrbrand

Sorry didn't know that!

939609217_l.jpg

939614769_l.jpg

Nice one Matt you look part of the winning team :worship::thumbup: You're not a half decent left sided player are you?

Nice one Matt you look part of the winning team :worship::thumbup: You're not a half decent left sided player are you?

Cheers big man, seriously if you see any of the boys taking to the field with a golf tee behind their ear next season the evidence is here to prove I started the trend first (well with a bit of help from Jesper Parnevik anyhow :rolleyes: )

Sadly my left foot is less reliable than Danny Tiatto. Bummer. :unsure:

Cheers big man, seriously if you see any of the boys taking to the field with a golf tee behind their ear next season the evidence is here to prove I started the trend first (well with a bit of help from Jesper Parnevik anyhow :rolleyes: )

Sadly my left foot is less reliable than Danny Tiatto. Bummer. :unsure:

So, a good night was it then Matthew?? Where did you meet the players?? (What Bar) And why is Hughesy a leg-end?

So, a good night was it then Matthew?? Where did you meet the players?? (What Bar) And why is Hughesy a leg-end?

Yeah a good night but unfortunately most of the doormen were not feeling my tweed flat cap asking me to remove it due to every bar's no headwear policy!

The players were in R-bar.

Hughesy was just awesome because I initially approached him asking for a photo and rather than looking annoyed that I was interupting his night out he was very chatty and asked who I was and whether I was a ST holder etc. Then there was only me and a couple of players ready for the photo and Hughesy kept saying stuff like "hang on stop...we need Gerrbrand in the photo" and "Elvis get over here we're having a photo" which saved me the embarassment of going round asking them all if they wouldn't mind getting in on the act which I thought was a very nice touch. Nice guy all round :thumbup: and they all seemed like a good bunch of lads!

Elvis is such a G-star.

I can barely recognise any of them :(:blush:

Somebody write their names on their heads or soemthing for me pleeease

that's because they are not wearing their LCFC tops with numbers+names on!

Hughesy was just awesome because I initially approached him asking for a photo and rather than looking annoyed that I was interupting his night out he was very chatty and asked who I was and whether I was a ST holder etc. Then there was only me and a couple of players ready for the photo and Hughesy kept saying stuff like "hang on stop...we need Gerrbrand in the photo" and "Elvis get over here we're having a photo" which saved me the embarassment of going round asking them all if they wouldn't mind getting in on the act which I thought was a very nice touch. Nice guy all round :thumbup: and they all seemed like a good bunch of lads!

Sounds about right :D:thumbup:

Yeah a good night but unfortunately most of the doormen were not feeling my tweed flat cap asking me to remove it due to every bar's no headwear policy!

The players were in R-bar.

Awesome! Yeah, bars in Leicester are very dodgy with dress code.

Good to see them doing stuff for the fans, it'dbe different if it was a bunch of prima donnas and it shows what our players are in the game for.

I am tangibly and emotionally touched by that story Mattster!

PS can I meet some of the girls on yourspace...

Regards

Sad Pathetic frustrated midlife crisis man

Archived