Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
East London Fox

London based fans

Hi all, I have been based in London for a few years and occasionally bump into a city fan. There are a few of us down here who get together for a few beers whenever city are on tv . Are there many City fans on here based in London? If so, does anyone fancy a few beers on Tuesday Liverpool Street to watch the replay?

Hi all, I have been based in London for a few years and occasionally bump into a city fan. There are a few of us down here who get together for a few beers whenever city are on tv . Are there many City fans on here based in London? If so, does anyone fancy a few beers on Tuesday Liverpool Street to watch the replay?

Which pub near Liverpool Street?

I work just down the road on Old Street.

Rack and Tenter, near Moorgate is good. I work in the City Point tower, and it is right outside!! I will call a couple of pubs on monday to see who has it on - as the pubs here will play any london clubs on dodgy channels before us....

I'm a huge city fan, and would love a drink but, I'm 17 so, I guess I can't,we have quite a few City fan's Up here in the north of London!

Best 'o luck mate

Up The Army!!!

just head down mate, wearing a shirt and tie! sure you'll be ok!!

Hi all

Glad to know there are a few Foxes fans in London. Do you tend to get together for a few beers now and again when the City are on. Will not be able to make this one as back in Iraq but future reference would like to have a few ales... also do any of you travel to the home games on the train.

Hi all

Glad to know there are a few Foxes fans in London. Do you tend to get together for a few beers now and again when the City are on. Will not be able to make this one as back in Iraq but future reference would like to have a few ales... also do any of you travel to the home games on the train.

I thought about doing this a while a go but getting people from South East and Essex to meet in London with the London foxes, all traveling up together..

just head down mate, wearing a shirt and tie! sure you'll be ok!!

Haha, too many times have I been caught trying that one, it's my baby face that does it :/ thanks anyway mate, next year I'll travel around a bit more, so maybe we'll meet up for a few then?

Once you know which pub on Liverpool St I'll let the city fans I know and head down.

Last city game I watched in London was the Forest game - in a Forest pub in Victoria station. Great atmosphere.

I have been in there for a couple of city v Forest games. The manager is a Forest fan!

There a few foxes fans in london but not great at meeting up. Newcastle fans meet up at pub on Bond St and get quite a lot for their TV games.

Did go to the Sports bar once in haymarket for a Reading match and there was about 6 of us, Suggest there or the Famous 3 kings next to west ken tube station.

Bloody hell how many London fans? Are Leicester the man utd of the midlands?

People do move away for work family reasons etc. Away games in london often get big support due the many foxes fans living down here. There is a football supporters league but we have no team.

There a few foxes fans in london but not great at meeting up. Newcastle fans meet up at pub on Bond St and get quite a lot for their TV games.

Did go to the Sports bar once in haymarket for a Reading match and there was about 6 of us, Suggest there or the Famous 3 kings next to west ken tube station.

I've been there to watch the ice hockey world championship, they're pretty good for sport.

hackneyfox mentioned a pub that's owned by a Leicester fan.

I'll probably be up for it if I don't go to the game. Going to see how work is crackin off tomorrow before I decide.

I've been there to watch the ice hockey world championship, they're pretty good for sport.

hackneyfox mentioned a pub that's owned by a Leicester fan.

Someone else mentioned this to me once. Could be a decent option if he's got posh telly and that. Anyone know where it is?

Whereabouts in Islington you live btw mate?

Archived