-
Posts
6,310 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by splinterdream
-
Sheff Utd 3-1 LCFC, post match thread
splinterdream replied to Phil Mitchell's topic in Leicester City Forum
Playing silko up top with bdcr wasn't the best, bdcr is not a 10 imo. Skipp is looking back to his old self, Thomas is way off it, Monga cannot play on the left wing, he's offered nothing all season, we do need a new manager, this manager is not getting the best out these players, which is no disgrace, they're the result of a mismanaged club We need a new system, how we're playing isnt working -
Leave who to their fate? I agree with asylum, I dont agree with how its being handled. There should be no legal aid to appeal, it should only be sought in the first safe Country, and there may be an application to seek asylum to another country from that safe country, we must treat people coming over in boats as illegal migrants
-
Consequences of what? Most people like me have just wanted governments to prioritise British people and British values and culture, they aren't interested in ism's which the left seem obsessed with. They're fine with immigration, but managed and only when beneficial to the betterment of the British people, that means people who can support themselves, can speak english well, and will work without claiming benefits. Governments should supply housing for those that need it, health care, cheap energy, welfare as a safety net, everybody should be treated equally under the law, and people employed by merit and not skin colour. Consequences are when tensions are ratchet up by the electorate ignored or when you have 2 tiers whether it be justice or priority with jobs, housing etc
-
Islamism in politics is a huge worry. Religion in politics is not a good mix, we saw the Christian lib dem leader crumble under scrutiny, we need to understand religious doctrine comes 1st for these people, the interest of British people below that, and that is not good
-
I'll keep trying. It's the right thing to keep trying, hopefully one of us will understand each others viewpoint.
-
I have no problem with those who have made money, I would however abolish the monarchy and have a maximum cap of inheritance per person of say £1m (not including business) as long as it was legally ring fenced to provide a decent state pension, and funded education for adults. I would with this abolish any inheritance below that.
-
It has nothing to do with ethnicity,/skin colour it's the level of crisis, and it being women and children, and the likelihood they'll go back. If it was a situation like Rwanda, i'm absolutely positive those protesting migrants in hotels would be perfectly accepting of giving asylum to women, children and the elderly, but thats not the situation is it? Ukraine is however a war zone, and it's very likely those asylum seekers will go back
-
The biggest demographic over the past few years has been from Pakistan and Albania, you and I know, the asylum system is being taken advantage of, it is not being used as it was first designed, and it is causing huge problems in our own Country. I have no idea why people continue to support this system. The people you regard as far right, would support a fair asylum system, but this system isn't it, it is making rich lawyers, hoteliers, security companies and many others richer, and causing and will cause misery for those at the bottom of the ladder
-
I didn't say they can turn up and claim benefits. Soon as they get accepted for asylum which they undoubtedly will as with a massive line of lawyers waiting to to take the legal aid, they will get benefits, even if that be in work benefits, its still benefits, thats unless they work in the black economy.
-
Per capita? I really dont see how that is relevent. Asylum was designed for those fleeing war or persecution. I'm sure you are not silly enough to not realise, many of these men are fleeing neither. The first and most important job of a government is to protect its citizens. That is not happening here and you'd have to be a bit naive to believe nothing could be done to make it less attractive proposition to come here
-
Strange, I thought they were given a tent and told to stick it, also the success of an asylum application in the EU is far lower than it is with us, but we know France has the same problems we do
-
Do you think all cultures are morally and ethically the same? This argument got debated when Kemi said not all cultures are equally valid and I tend to agree with her.
-
They come for the welfare and we hand that out like candy
-
It did improve in the haulage sector, couldnt tell you if they did in the construction industry even though i'm part of it, it's difficult to gauge as everything else has gone up, that might be blamed on brexit but often seems like profiteering to me
-
The EU wanted a United States of Europe with decisions being made in Brussels, the Country that voted wasn't keen on that. I would say they'd have hoped negotiations for Brexit could have been better but there you go. Eastern European labour caused issues for the working classes with wages and conditions being stifled, training non existent and money being earned then moved out of the Country
-
The immigrant Brit is always a thing thats brought up, but all immigrant brits bring financial benefit to the Country they emigrate too, whereas we have millions that are a financial burden on the rest of us, thats the difference.
-
Stop immigration, whether by stopping making the Country an attractive place to come to, stop legal aid to immigrants, strongly encourage assimilation although I think its too late, deport foreign criminals wherever possible
-
I reckon its perfectly normal for people to prefer to live amongst those that are like them. Share the same culture, food, music, fashion etc. That's why multiculturalism is a failure, because the numbers brought in have led to migrants moving to one area, setting up that area to suit them, which has led to division, which is why we are where we are, and it gets worse amd worse, then you get certain people claiming those complaining about it are far right.
-
I think there are less clappers every game, I've noticed the clapping at the video has lessened and I'm sure it won't be long before it stops. I'm a lifelong leicester fan, and I'll go when i feel there's a plan to move forwards, even if it's not working, that's why I'm hoping we survive, and that next season we begin a rebuild, if we don't I'll probably not renew
-
He was snubbed by us when we were in the PL, no way he's coming here now
-
-
Probably saving the tribute for vs Derby
-
Deffo needs to come back, Skipps performance slipping again
-
Is this the worse it’s ever been?
splinterdream replied to Nolucklcfc's topic in Leicester City Forum
It looks that way but we just don't know, should we survive this season we may go and bring in some quality players in the summer but the mood music is not good. Aiyawatt is not a leader, and worse with his upbringing he may have opinions on us fans and our place that we may not like, he may not understand how important the fans are -
Is this the worse it’s ever been?
splinterdream replied to Nolucklcfc's topic in Leicester City Forum
I was a ST holder until the levein/Kelly era and just didn't think the players looked that bothered so didn't renew, that all felt a little hopeless
