-
Posts
6,310 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by splinterdream
-
He's been poor for a while, needs to make some runs inside, I dont think hes as good as people think, should have been pulled on 60 for stephy
-
Its fine for the owner or mods to be left wing land not want to see posts criticising that, that much is clear, but just say that, then we all know where we stand. I have seen racism (anti white) on here with the poster admitting it was racist, I have flagged a poster being abusive towards me which resulted in my post being removed. The post that got me banned from GN was an interview with Raja Miah, a brave man who is seeking justice for the survivors of Rotherham. I have a teenage daughter so this is close to my heart. 15 years I've been on this forum but this is making me consider whether its for me tbh
-
I’ve now been banned from another thread, the *** of our time. Why? What have I said or done that warrants that? Non of my posts have broken any rules, I’ve not been offensive to anyone, so wtf is going on?
-
Leicester v Middlesboro - Tuesday 4th November
splinterdream replied to beepee1984's topic in Leicester City Forum
Our issues we're having is in the opposition final third, I think if we resolve that, to some extent the defense sorts itself. I think marti needs to allow Abdul, stephy, ayew, whoever is in to roam anywhere along the front line when we're in possession, the only way Abdul shakes off his markers and confuses the opposition back line. We're too predictable and sides know if they get a goal up, we'll have no reply. Perhaps at certain parts of the game Abdul and stephy could swap sides or abandon the wing and make runs through the middle -
Leicester v Middlesboro - Tuesday 4th November
splinterdream replied to beepee1984's topic in Leicester City Forum
-
Leicester v Middlesboro - Tuesday 4th November
splinterdream replied to beepee1984's topic in Leicester City Forum
I agree with that -
It's a very hard watch, some pretty sadistic depictions of how the Croats treated the Serbs, but things like this should be seen to show the lengths of depravity human nature will go, and why a melting pot can be dangerous
-
Have you seen the movie Dara of Jasenovac?
-
-
47 points on his licence, imagine the insurance premuim
-
No offence, but you haven't really changed it up, you've swapped some players, and theres no evidence those players will make it better. Monga hasn't been great, Ricardo won't play Tuesday after 90 mins today, Jakub hasn't really done much wrong, faes has been awful and vestegaard has been our best player this season. I think Marti needs to go back to basics, get the squad organised, perhaps play 2 banks of 4, our strikers have zero confidence so we need to play direct football and concentrate on winning the second ball, and we need to work out how we can stop being so predictable with fatawu who looks fed up with being double man marked
-
-
If you enjoyed it, i'd suggest you get audio book nuclear war, a scenario annie jacobsen which i think this may be ripped off from, read by annie herself whp reads very well
-
Premier League 2025/26 Thread
splinterdream replied to OntarioFox's topic in General Football and Sport
Presumptuous perhaps -
Premier League 2025/26 Thread
splinterdream replied to OntarioFox's topic in General Football and Sport
-
Just watched 'good boy'. A great independent horror movie told from the perspective of a dog. If you love dogs, well worth a watch.
-
I agree with dropping faes, but vestegaard has been one of our best players this season, woukd be mad to drop him, i'd like to see Nelson Souttar and Vestegaard in a back 3, think it'd be decent
-
I think you have to have players running off the ball to give the person on the ball options and drag defenders away, i think our problem is we have a lack of players making that movement, Ramsey did a good job till he got injured, we also need our striker doung that but he's a bit crap
-
We're just soft, it was men against boys today, quite literally. It's probably setting them up the way they want to play, the enzo way, but with a little more urgency to move the ball forward, but we dont have ndidi, vardy or KDH. If you were to look at our players, how would you set us up?
-
Millwall 1-0 LCFC, post-match thread
splinterdream replied to Phil Mitchell's topic in Leicester City Forum
I think many are thinking, we had a good run and were here t9 witness it, and now its over and its never coming back -
Millwall 1-0 LCFC, post-match thread
splinterdream replied to Phil Mitchell's topic in Leicester City Forum
It is, most of our best players are either loan players or in the last year of their contract and likely dont want to be here. We need to hope for survival this season and get scouting for next season -
Marti has big problems in the squad which i dont think are his fault. I get the anger at playing Thomas, i'd imagine Marti has had a fall out with VK, but losing Ramsey today was bad luck, with the squad we've got i think its a case that we're all getting a reality check, we have a mixture of loan players, players in the last year of their contract and league 1 player, if that, and we're playing without a striker. I think we're bang in trouble and can't see what any manager could do. The players are obviously playing for Marti, so i think he needs to rethink his system, and hopefully we can do something in the window in january to secure us a mid table finish, because i'd take that right now, i think we are championship for a fair few years now
-
Im hoping for that because our record atm is relegation form
-
I just thinks its utter incompetance
